Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-03-2012, 06:32 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I've had v1.25 approved which has some gameplay tweaks, and tiny graphical glitches sorted out.

Probably the last update I can do for the next few weeks, as we were due to have our first child last Wednesday, so to say we will be having our hands full any minute now is an understatement.

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy the latest version and are having a fantastic weekend.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:11 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Just wanted to let everyone know I've submitted the lite version of Explodables, so if anyone wanted a taster of combo making, bonus stage creating, explosive mayhem then in about a week you should be able to.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:50 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthechicken View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know I've submitted the lite version of Explodables, so if anyone wanted a taster of combo making, bonus stage creating, explosive mayhem then in about a week you should be able to.
nice... is there anything special about the lite version that us players with the full should check out?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:43 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Apologies for the slowness in my response, new borns take up a great deal of time it seems!

The lite version of Explodables was rejected last night due to my not reading the rules and regs completely and leaving a mention that the lite version was not the full version, ah well.

The lite version will contain a five round Endless style of mode, which keeps track of the highest score made for those five rounds and the time taken to complete (not including time spent in the bonus modes).

V1.35 has just been released for Explodables, which sharpens up some graphics, and is the final increment before I start on a new game mode.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:19 AM

I just wanted to comment that I absolutely love this game. I've been playing it now for a few months, and it doesn't ever seem to get old. There is a lot of hidden complexity to scoring maximum points, and doing so requires a lot of focus and quick inputs. The sounds, music, and style of the game all seem to fit together nicely.

This is easily one of my top-10 favorite iOS games ever... and I have over 6,000 apps (I am an app j-u-n-k-i-e).

The dev (frankthechicken) is incredibly responsive and genuinely cares about what he's working on. I sent him an e-mail via his web page (www.bonpeach.com), and he responded within hours... even though it was the middle of the night.

So, in summary, I don't usually go out of my way to make posts like this, but the game is really great and I hope that others find out about it. I also wish much success to the developer for making a great game and really caring about what he's doing.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:52 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDeep View Post
I just wanted to comment that I absolutely love this game. I've been playing it now for a few months, and it doesn't ever seem to get old. There is a lot of hidden complexity to scoring maximum points, and doing so requires a lot of focus and quick inputs. The sounds, music, and style of the game all seem to fit together nicely.

This is easily one of my top-10 favorite iOS games ever... and I have over 6,000 apps (I am an app j-u-n-k-i-e).

The dev (frankthechicken) is incredibly responsive and genuinely cares about what he's working on. I sent him an e-mail via his web page (www.bonpeach.com), and he responded within hours... even though it was the middle of the night.

So, in summary, I don't usually go out of my way to make posts like this, but the game is really great and I hope that others find out about it. I also wish much success to the developer for making a great game and really caring about what he's doing.
Wow, thank you.

It's all absolutely true, every single word of it, I am great, and fantastically modest

The reason I was up so early was because my phone woke me to say that the update had been approved, and that woke the baby, which got me banished from the bedroom. And also my unflinching desire to respond to any important email.

As to some news, I'm submitting the rejigged lite version shortly, and contrary to my earlier post, I'm doing a minor update to Explodables as there were some amazingly minor issues that I need to fix, as they would otherwise bug me.

Thanks again Troutdeep for the support, it's really appreciated, and I'm glad you love the game so much.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:18 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I've been borrowing my friends iPad 3, and so have spent the last few days tweaking the graphics for Explodables, and have released an update which gives the iPad 3 a nice high texture to play with.

It also let me play around with some airplay mirroring, and so I uploaded an Endless mode video, not my highest score by a long way, and I kept forgetting I had no upgrades or bonuses.

But I thought I'd share:-

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-24-2012, 09:48 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Version 1.4 is now out, lots of graphical updates this time.

I have some Promo Codes available if anyone fancies trying the game out.

Hope you're having a fantastic day.

Some images:-

iexp8.jpg

iexp5.png

exp16.jpg
Old 06-21-2012, 03:04 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Explodables Lite [Universal]

I've just released the free version of my game Explodables here:-

There's a trailer for the game here:-

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

The full version can be bought here:-

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/explodables/id440897886?ls=1&mt=8

I really hope you enjoy the game, and I would love to hear your thoughts on Explodables.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:03 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I have some promo codes to give away for the full version of Explodables, just claim them in the thread and I'll PM you the complete code

4ENR63****
PENTEY****
WR3MH3****
6EY3TA7****
XW7E6PF****

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.