iPod Touch 2 15.38%
iPad 7 53.85%
iPad Mini 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2012, 01:11 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Made the mistake of getting GTAIII, and personally, I couldn't reconcile the controls. But that's me. Obviously a lot of folks loved it, but I figure if I didn't care for those controls, it's likely MP won't be much better. I used my credits for Amoebattle and couldn't be happier. Now, that's a game that really works for iOS. Takes up only a fraction of the space, has a Nintendo level of polish, and it's a blast to play.

Max Payne plays much better than GTA3. I can only play GTA3 in short bursts before getting frustrated with the controls and shooting mechanics.

Max Payne on the other hand plays like I wish GTA3 would. You can actually play the game.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:43 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Crismonheart, worth it? no?
Old 04-16-2012, 03:36 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper12 View Post
Crismonheart, worth it? no?
Worth it. The game is pretty deep and you can't just button mash to beat the game (the game can get pretty hard). The game has a lot of content if you want to 100% collect & craft everything. You have 5 players that you can switch between (2 active at once). That said, its pretty grind heavy too and if your sick of krpg..then I'm not sure if you'd want another krpg.

I'm ~8 hours into it and feel like I'm not even half way done with the game, but I felt I've gotten way more than 0.99 cents out of it. The community for it is pretty great and friendly.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:02 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Want an adventure/survival/horror game, preferably -- yes -- with zombies, but not one of those half-baked knock-offs by Gameloft, etc. Something with some semblance of a story, more than just shooting zombies, but any genre will do, really.

Whatch'all got for me?

Thanks
Old 04-16-2012, 09:14 PM

Default Suggest some games for me?

could anyone suggest some games for me based on games I already like? for some reason I have trouble finding new games lol.. thanks!

Non ios games I like:
Legend of Zelda Games (all of them)
The Sims 2
Kingdom Hearts
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
Super Mario Bros 3 :P (old skooooool!)
& I used to play a game online called Khimeros, I really like breeding sims where you can mix your pets & stuff

ios games I like:
Scoops
Terra Noctis
KawaiiMEGU
Doodle God
Finger God? (I think that's what it was called, either way it was fun but the game jus was too..tiny)
Ski on Neon
Bean's Quest
Getting Nuts
Simple Physics
Geomon
Mighty Monsters

.. I like sims apparently lol, & big open worlds, & games where you can kinda design everything (that was the attraction to the God game w/the lil villagers but like I said, it was small & after awhile the options just got boring)

I also really like kawaii art, but that's not a necessity, it'd be cool if you could suggest some of those too tho!

thanks!!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diyosdi View Post
could anyone suggest some games for me based on games I already like? for some reason I have trouble finding new games lol.. thanks!

Non ios games I like:
The Sims 2
Kingdom Hearts
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
& I used to play a game online called Khimeros, I really like breeding sims where you can mix your pets & stuff

ios games I like:
Scoops
Terra Noctis
KawaiiMEGU
Doodle God
Finger God? (I think that's what it was called, either way it was fun but the game jus was too..tiny)
Ski on Neon
Bean's Quest
Getting Nuts
Simple Physics
Geomon
Mighty Monsters

.. I like sims apparently lol, & big open worlds, & games where you can kinda design everything (that was the attraction to the God game w/the lil villagers but like I said, it was small & after awhile the options just got boring)

I also really like kawaii art, but that's not a necessity, it'd be cool if you could suggest some of those too tho!

thanks!!
As far as sims go, I would recommend checking out Kairosoft's games. They have a bunch of great sims, with a lot of choices for what style you want.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:20 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Pocket God [looks like the best for you], Junk Jack, SF IV volt/ King of Fighters, Swordigo, and Crazy Hedgy (probly has less to do with your selections but its an amazing 3d platformer).
Quote:
Originally Posted by diyosdi View Post

Non ios games I like:
The Sims 2
Kingdom Hearts
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter

ios games I like:
Scoops
Terra Noctis
KawaiiMEGU
Doodle God
Ski on Neon
Bean's Quest
Getting Nuts
Simple Physics
Geomon
Mighty Monsters

thanks!!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:22 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Want an adventure/survival/horror game, preferably -- yes -- with zombies, but not one of those half-baked knock-offs by Gameloft, etc. Something with some semblance of a story, more than just shooting zombies, but any genre will do, really.

Whatch'all got for me?

Thanks

Zombie Crisis 3D parts 1,2 and 3. Part 2 has a lite version and part 3 is free. Also has a prologue version thats free as well.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:26 PM

Default !

thanks y'all! will check em out..!
Old 04-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:

Whatch'all got for me?

Thanks
Z-Day Survival Simulator