Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-16-2012, 04:39 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Hey Aly, you can download it when you get your iPad for your birthday, yes?
Cause Jazbo dared me, I have downloaded it, so far quiet good.

Currently have two more dodo fails in both caves, both earth/chromes.
Gonna stick with those for a bit cause shorter fail times plus I am using them to activate my metal shrine to silver....so sort of a win/fail theme happening.
Currently on 10th try for Dodo...., still early days so not ranting....yet....may leave second steel for now until I get fed up with Dodo trying (or heaven forbid, I get one)

Thanks for the lvls....maybe it doesn't matter, but after trying for that second sandstorm for such a long time using air/mud.....then as soon as MaLiesa shared the 10/4 same combo I got it straight away....plus another 10/10 lvl combo worked when other levels didn't....probably just a coincidence but with my track record I will even try same lvls....paranoia at its best LOL

@ Yasha.....wow, on your second one....awesome stuff
@ Eugekava...congrats to you too for one on the way
@ Foxy...aww, so glad it was a steel for you....nice
@ TIMELESS....hang in there, fingers crossed for good news tomorrow
@ nicoga....oh my goodness, what a really awesome egg to come back to...yes you can breed a LY with a rainbow and you will get another rainbow....it's how I got my second one...I only have one LY Dragon and he was renamed after someone very special who we lost recently...I really like the LY one, probably better than rainbow

Good luck to all....
2 more dodo fails for me to this morning earth/fog and earth/chrome. Not going to use gems to speed up these fails on principle - I MUST LEARN PATIENCE!!!

Also, sorry to everyone, I'm a bit behind with my gem gifting but I have a list and will Catch up ASAP!!!

Anyway, back to Tribez!! There's a game to teach you patience.......

Happy breeding!!
Old 04-16-2012, 05:04 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Well, Girlpower is safe, my 48hr one was another Sun dragon :P
Got so carried away trying to get the new dragons, I didn't realise I currently have a blue fire egg in my nursery....which I've been trying to get for ages...go figure :P
Old 04-16-2012, 07:25 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Wow, I didn't realize the Leap Year Dragon was such a gem! Makes me feel sort of good, haha. I guess I'll treasure that little guy!

Now, it's off to try and figure out all these new combinations! Yikes...So many new dragons to breed. :-O

E: So how does one go about getting the dragon shrines maxed? Also, is there an "efficient" leveling guide?

Last edited by nicoga3000; 04-16-2012 at 08:32 AM..
Old 04-16-2012, 01:57 PM
iPhone 4

Finally got my first DoDo after 10 failures. I did 5 earth/chrome, 2 chrome/earth and 3 earth/fog all in the epic cave. This morning I did a earth/chrome in my regular cave and got it on the first try. Not sure if this will help anymore but wanted to let you guys know.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Hey Aly, you can download it when you get your iPad for your birthday, yes?
Cause Jazbo dared me, I have downloaded it, so far quiet good.

Currently have two more dodo fails in both caves, both earth/chromes.
Gonna stick with those for a bit cause shorter fail times plus I am using them to activate my metal shrine to silver....so sort of a win/fail theme happening.
Currently on 10th try for Dodo...., still early days so not ranting....yet....may leave second steel for now until I get fed up with Dodo trying (or heaven forbid, I get one)

Thanks for the lvls....maybe it doesn't matter, but after trying for that second sandstorm for such a long time using air/mud.....then as soon as MaLiesa shared the 10/4 same combo I got it straight away....plus another 10/10 lvl combo worked when other levels didn't....probably just a coincidence but with my track record I will even try same lvls....paranoia at its best LOL

@ Yasha.....wow, on your second one....awesome stuff
@ Eugekava...congrats to you too for one on the way
@ Foxy...aww, so glad it was a steel for you....nice
@ TIMELESS....hang in there, fingers crossed for good news tomorrow
@ nicoga....oh my goodness, what a really awesome egg to come back to...yes you can breed a LY with a rainbow and you will get another rainbow....it's how I got my second one...I only have one LY Dragon and he was renamed after someone very special who we lost recently...I really like the LY one, probably better than rainbow

Good luck to all....
Thank you GIRLPOWER. I did get both steel dragons back to back in the epic cave with medal and frostfire one last night and one this morning. I am still working on my first Dodo. Thank you for all the good wishes. I read that we will not see the dodo dragon in the market until the next update. Good luck everyone.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:48 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMELESS View Post
Thank you GIRLPOWER. I did get both steel dragons back to back in the epic cave with medal and frostfire one last night and one this morning. I am still working on my first Dodo. Thank you for all the good wishes. I read that we will not see the dodo dragon in the market until the next update. Good luck everyone.
WOW...TWO STEELS....you gotta be very happy with that success
I still only have one cause busily trying to get a DODO....just did my 14th fail,
Still trying with earth/chrome both caves.....at least my metal shrine only needs a few more to activate to silver....
Congrats TIMELESS....two at once =
Old 04-16-2012, 04:51 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazblu View Post
Well, Girlpower is safe, my 48hr one was another Sun dragon :P
Got so carried away trying to get the new dragons, I didn't realise I currently have a blue fire egg in my nursery....which I've been trying to get for ages...go figure :P
Phew LOL
Well done on your Bluey Caz, again perseverance pays off
Old 04-16-2012, 04:53 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
Finally got my first DoDo after 10 failures. I did 5 earth/chrome, 2 chrome/earth and 3 earth/fog all in the epic cave. This morning I did a earth/chrome in my regular cave and got it on the first try. Not sure if this will help anymore but wanted to let you guys know.
Congrats dean....great to hear
Old 04-16-2012, 09:19 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Lol it seems dodo is real after 4 fails of earth+chrome a 16 hr breeding (wait for it) time.. Im glad my 16 gems didnt go to waste lol
Old 04-16-2012, 09:30 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Too excited, hatched it lol. Feel free to stare at it for hours :-))))))