Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-11-2012, 11:05 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Well the iPod has some issues with memory that make it less than stellar for some games but I think it still runs reasonably well almost every new game I've put in it and for the price it sells for is quite the bargain.

Having said that I only put "small" games on the iPod, runners, platforms, retro shooters and that sort of things. All things with intense graphics (unreal mostly )are sent to the ipad or iphone but at the end of the day those small games are what I end up playing the most and I take the friggin ipod everywhere, my wife thought that when I got an iPhone I would stop being so attached to the ipod but now I carry 2 devices everywhere lol.

Sorry for the rant, all in all iOS is a wonderful platform and is a nice moment for being a gamer!
Old 04-16-2012, 05:41 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Mayby i'm blind,but i cant see new locations and enemy in 1.1.I have Dark Meadow The Past(free version from app store).Could any of you give pictures like these locations/enemy looks?
Old 04-17-2012, 01:37 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Any chance to get informacion about new rooms and enemy(The Dark Meadow The Pact v1.1),from one of you?
Old 04-19-2012, 01:18 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

The Dark Meadow Soundtrack is available for everyone at the Phosphor Games Studios forum pages!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:32 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Can anyone tell me how to delete games from the iTunes "My App Updates" window?

I have no intention of updating this, and I'm getting tired of seeing the update prompt.

Thanks!

DBC
Old 05-15-2012, 01:28 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Can anyone tell me how to delete games from the iTunes "My App Updates" window?

I have no intention of updating this, and I'm getting tired of seeing the update prompt.
1) Move the .ipa file from your Mobile Applications directory and delete it from iTunes. (Don't do this if you sync all apps, as it'll remove it from your device!)

or

2) Make a copy of the .ipa file, update the app in iTunes, then copy the file over the updated one manually (don't drag it into iTunes, copy it using file copy methods)

There are other ways of faking out the version number, but these methods are much simpler.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:25 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
1) Move the .ipa file from your Mobile Applications directory and delete it from iTunes. (Don't do this if you sync all apps, as it'll remove it from your device!)

or

2) Make a copy of the .ipa file, update the app in iTunes, then copy the file over the updated one manually (don't drag it into iTunes, copy it using file copy methods)

There are other ways of faking out the version number, but these methods are much simpler.
Wow. I would never have come up with that on my own.

Thank you so much!

DBC
Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Phosphor Games Studio CONTEST! “PAINT” Your helpful friend in the wheelchair...

“PAINT” Your helpful friend in the wheelchair with your eyes closed!

1: Open Microsoft Paint... wait... Microsoft paint?? Yes, MICROSOFT PAINT
2: Select Pen tool
3: Close your eyes
4: Paint Your Friend in the wheelchair

The Prize!
1. One (1) Dark Meadow T-Shirt Size (Any size Small – XXL)
2. One (1) Dark Meadow Poster signed by the development team
3. Set of Dark Meadow Stickers (4)

Rules:
After you are done, Save your piece of art and log in the Phosphor Games Studio forums ( http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=399.0 ) to post your image on the Phosphor Games Studios thread! (2MB or lower. Formats: jpeg, png, bmp - 640 X 480 or lower)

Only one (1) entry per user.

Participate in this contest only if you want to accept the contest rules and guidelines here: http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=398.0

Last day to submit your work of art will be Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 11:59PM Central time.

The winner will be announced on May 22, 2012 at 5:00pm Central Time and their image will be highlighted on all Phosphor Games Studio social media portals.

Winner will receive the prize in 7-14 days!
Old 05-29-2012, 03:19 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default “The Dark Meadow 'Silas Montclair' Fan Art Contest!!"

“The Dark Meadow 'Silas Montclair' Fan Art Contest!!"

If you gathered all the Dark Meadow documents, then you know about Silas Montclair. Seeking revenge, Silas Montclair traveled around the world in a long quest to gather all the 'Sun Weapons' which cost him his wealth and his life.

Keeping his tragic story in mind...

WE WANT YOU TO DRAW SILAS MONTCLAIR!!

Please visit the Dark Meadow Library documents in your Dark Meadow game and read his story carefully. Think of his clothes, the time in history he began his quest to search for the Sun Weapons, and other small details that would give him personality. Remember, this is a man on a mission.

Since Silas traveled around the world, this contest is OPEN TO EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD!!!

The Prize!
1. One (1) Dark Meadow T-Shirt Size (Any size Small – XXL)
2. One (1) Dark Meadow Poster signed by the development team
3. Set of Dark Meadow Stickers (4)

Rules:
After you are done, Save your piece of art and log in the Phosphor Games Studio forums to post your image in this thread! http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=406.0
(2MB or lower. Formats: jpeg, png, bmp)

Only one (1) entry per user.

Participate in this contest only if you want to accept the contest rules and guidelines here: http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=398.0

Last day to submit your work of art will be Saturday June 16th, 2012 at 11:59PM US Central time.

The winner will be announced on June 19th, 2012 at 5:00pm US Central Time and their image will be highlighted on all Phosphor Games Studio social media portals.

Winner will receive the prize in 7-14 days!
Old 06-10-2012, 11:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default The Dark Meadow 'Silas Montclair' Fan Art Contest!!

Did you submit your Dark Meadow Fan Art Contest Entry? Because Commando24 Did!!!

Isn't it awesome?

You have a few days to submit your entry! All you have to do is draw Silas Montclair and post your piece of art work in our forums!! Last day to submit your entry will be June 16th 2012!! HURRY

http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=406.0