Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-17-2012, 10:04 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Win gift card with a FREE app!

Leave your feedback and win a $15 gift card!

CalorieCounter_diets&activities-1.png

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calorie-counter-diets-activities/id433849825?mt=8

Today's winners are DRose1, burn and MyMaria! Thanks to everybody for taking part!

Check out our new contest at http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=132229

Last edited by Viaden; 04-26-2012 at 07:59 AM..
Old 04-17-2012, 01:42 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

added review as neerajvohra (US iTunes appstore)

Quote:
You just set your goal for your desired weight and let Calorie Counter do the rest. Keep your calories at or under the max allowed for your daily intake, and do not forget to move your body. Calories burn a lot faster if you get off the chair.

Add scan barcodes of food items to quickly add to your diary. Also add some motivation tips to motive users about the benefit of be fit. All in all great application for your daily tracks. Thanks.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:16 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

review added as amazing app(aka kelfordleslie@gmail.com)

it's like your own personal trainer right in your pocket along with a dietitian. you set a goal for your desired body weight and watch as the app helps you map your progress. put in what food you ate for the day and see if you are on target. this app helped me lose 1.5 pounds within my first week of using it. there is also a list of workouts to do and a memo. it's an app for all ages!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:45 PM

Review on US Store as nickname Ggyu409:

Useful and interesting!
It is a necessary app for those men who wanna lose weight~
Even the color is so good that your mood will be very well~
But this information is so much private, so I think if you can add a protect before I read the information?
I dont wanna sign out every time
Nice work, thank you!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:32 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Reviewed as AG4S in US store:

Easy to use and helpful ★★★★★

I like to keep track on what I'm eating to reduce my weight and this apps really helps me.
With its massive features, it is surprisingly easy to use and it has a complete database.
The only problem now is that whether I can stick to my diet or not..... and this apps is a perfect daily reminder.
Wonderful, just wonderful!

Suggestion for improvement:
I also consume vitamins and supplements as part of my diet, perhaps a section on vitamins and supplements can be added in the next update.
When I use custom food, the only option of size is weight. But then when I want to put milk, the info in nutrition facts is only in ml. I think it's better if the app has WEIGHT CONVERTER (especially between volume and weight) or we can add the custom food in QUANTITY rather than weight.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:54 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Reviewed as Alex.L (aka Alex@NeXt) on US AppStore.

Quote:
Updated (Suggestions): The app has a nice UI. You can track all statics very clearly. l have some suggestions here:
1. At the beginning, the sign in or sign up page, currently we can make a new profile or download one from Dropbox. Is it possible to sign in previous account directly instead of Dropbox?
2. During the creation of profile, there're some display errors.
3. There can support more languages. Thus, more people can use this great app!
4. In Diary, there's a scroll function to see more. Can the upper part be fading in and out.
5. In Summary, can there be a function to save graphs to camera roll?
6. The twitter integration should support Twitter for iOS 5?
7. Can there be a limited time trail for the Pro version? If the Pro version is really worth buying, I think after trying, more people will buy it.
8. Retina display upadte should be added.

When you open the app, you can either sign up a new profile or use a profile from Dropbox. I create my own profile in the app. During the establish of profile, you must provide some of your personal information, such as your birthday, weight, height. After the registration, you can use all resources in the app now.

You can note your food eat, activities you make everyday. The build-in large database will provide you an amount of food categories or you can add your custom food. The app will calculate the calorie of food you have. You can view the consumed carolie comparing with the day goal you should have. The day goal calorie is got according to your body data you provide during the registration process.

You can also see many water glasses on the tab of food. It indicates the recommended daily amount of water you should drink. Take me as an example, I should have 14 glasses of water everyday. Below the water glasses, there's a table shows the amount of different integrants you have for the whole day's diet.

In the tab of activity, you can view how much calorie you have burnt. You can have a Pie picture to make a summary of your nutrient balance. All your activity can be posted on Facebook and Twitter. You can share them with your friends.

You can also upgrade to PRO version by subcription. There are 2 subscriptions available: $23.99 for 12 months or $3.99 for 1month. In the PRO version, you can complete list, view the recipes of delicious food, do activity planning, etc.

Calorie Counter is a daily-necessary app! So pick it no, then you can track your body health and make happier life!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:02 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Updated my review as iPawn4 in the US Appstore

Quote:
This app keeps me healthy and fit. You will be so informed with this app about your diets and such. You can even create your own diet plan. This app got a nice and very easy to understand interface. If you love to keep yourself healthy and fit, this app is the right app for you.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:40 AM
iPhone 4

Reviewed as TopBigGD under US store.

Quote:
This Calorie Counter is so well designed to keep on tracking your diet lossing weight progress.

Setup your goal then stick with your plan with the help from counter, and done, it's just as simple as that.
I'd really love this counter.

Highly recommended.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:07 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store

Quote:
My wife is trying to lose some weight lately, I recommend this app and she loves it. Customizable diet and activity plans can be created easily. The food database is abundant as promised I can find all the food we eat everyday in the database. The changes to your body can be easily monitored by the summary graph from the Body tracker. It helps alot to keep our body health. Overall, it is a must have, you shouldn't miss it.

Suggestions:
1. Could you provide options to change lbs to kgs?
2. Could you provide options to export statistics graphs?
Old 04-21-2012, 01:00 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Gave a 5 star review on us store, my itunes nick name is Twisted_Fate.

Quote:
This calorie counter is very detail, the body tracker is very thoughtful, it tracks down every single parts of my body which I mostly concerned about.

Now I encourage myself and with this calorie counter I have more faith to be slim again.