04-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Here's a demo of the PC version.
I would prefer an iphone demo if it was possible. I have iphone4 and not 4s and the graphics are without some effects and I would like to see it before downloading. I believe it's okay but it's already a downgraded from pc version and if I don't have the added graphics / effects for 4s, then I don't know if it will be good-looking. Have any of you iphone4 (not 4s)? Is it nice?
Is this version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0TIxMV1ri8
from 4 or 4s ??
Thanks.
04-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
Classic question these days, is Ipad retina support coming? or new Ipad is simply slow for this?

Ipad Air 2 sold! back to PC master race!

04-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkarafo View Post
I would prefer an iphone demo if it was possible. I have iphone4 and not 4s and the graphics are without some effects and I would like to see it before downloading. I believe it's okay but it's already a downgraded from pc version and if I don't have the added graphics / effects for 4s, then I don't know if it will be good-looking. Have any of you iphone4 (not 4s)? Is it nice?
Is this version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0TIxMV1ri8
from 4 or 4s ??
Thanks.

Its very nice on iPhone 4. You can't go wrong owning this game, it's awesome.
04-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
Classic question these days, is Ipad retina support coming? or new Ipad is simply slow for this?
Yes, there will be support for 'new' iPad. Very soon, hopefully
04-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Its very nice on iPhone 4. You can't go wrong owning this game, it's awesome.
OK, I will buy it. Now that I'm finishing Modern Combat 3, it will be my next game.
Thanks.
04-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Anomaly Warzone supports iCloud right? Not sure if I did something wrong when I configured my new iPad. Been originally playing this on my iPad 1. But when I finally set up my new iPad, only Infinity Blade 2 seemed to carry over my saved game via iCloud from my iPad1 to my iPad3. I recently backed up in iCloud from my iPad 1. Can anyone advise? I dont want to repeat all those previous levels again from scratch.
04-25-2012, 09:16 AM
The hd version is now boasting retina display on the new ipad, looks great!

Find me on Twitter
04-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebleeptruth View Post
Anomaly Warzone supports iCloud right? Not sure if I did something wrong when I configured my new iPad. Been originally playing this on my iPad 1. But when I finally set up my new iPad, only Infinity Blade 2 seemed to carry over my saved game via iCloud from my iPad1 to my iPad3. I recently backed up in iCloud from my iPad 1. Can anyone advise? I dont want to repeat all those previous levels again from scratch.
I upgraded from the iPad 1 to 3 and my game progress was fine. Are you sure you had it set to use iCloud within the game on your original iPad? There's a "Use iCloud" setting in Options.
04-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candykiller View Post
I upgraded from the iPad 1 to 3 and my game progress was fine. Are you sure you had it set to use iCloud within the game on your original iPad? There's a "Use iCloud" setting in Options.
Thanks. I checked the app in my iPad1 and it was turned off. So now I turned it on. Would it sync automatically? Minutes afterwards I opened the game on my iPad3 (iCloud is on) but still found that my saved game data from the iPad1 didn't go across. Is there something else I have to do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

UPDATE: Ignore. It did work! Nice!
04-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
The hd version is now boasting retina display on the new ipad, looks great!
Looks amazing now on the iPad 3