★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Line Gunner is fast & addiction game.

Quickly & Long jump over and roll through obstacles, as fast and as far as you can.

Avoid various boss weapons with jump and roll.

FEATURES:
- 10 Tracks
- Boss 11 weapons.
- Too fast paced gameplay.
- Gaeme Center Leaderboard.

keith.D's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Game Impressions

Just tried this, it's a pretty fun runner. Way more fast paced than the other line runners I played, and that's a good thing. As with the dev's other game (Temple Worms), the difficulty is high, but running to a certain distance unlocks the next level and there are mini-boss battles that introduce rolling obstacles.

04-19-2012, 07:55 AM
It's really a fun game!Thanks for give me a chance
04-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Ram View Post
Just tried this, it's a pretty fun runner. Way more fast paced than the other line runners I played, and that's a good thing. As with the dev's other game (Temple Worms), the difficulty is high, but running to a certain distance unlocks the next level and there are mini-boss battles that introduce rolling obstacles.
I've been avoiding a lot of line type runners as most of them are just a waste of a dollar (even for a runner addict like me) but with Temple Worms being a pretty good game for me, i will pick this one up.

Will post imps later.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Woh... This one is a keeper. Tight, tight controls and some very fast and frantic gameplay makes for this awesome runner.

My jaw dropped when I played this the first time. Something that will be in my device forever.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-19-2012, 11:02 PM
That looks like fun!
04-19-2012, 11:06 PM
Looks very nice! If you like linenrunner games check out wackynweirdos full throttle. It's faster and crazier!
05-16-2012, 07:13 AM
look like fun... high level jump.... nice roll...