Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-17-2012, 12:11 AM
iPad 2

Default FIFA 12 iPad problems

Ok so two problems are annoying me about this game and I wondered if anyone else had experienced them and knows how to resolve them.

Firstly the game is oly allowing me to make 1 substitution in the match, during a game when I go to the team management screen it says "substitution left: 1" even though i have not previously made any.

Secondly, one of my best players got a red card in one match. Normally this would mean he has to sit out the next match before returning. But This time my player is constantly deemed to be red carded. After the end of every match he is supposedly still not eligible to return to the team by virtue of the d card he picked up several games ago. So now I cannot use I'm at all.

Any help would be appreciated
Old 04-17-2012, 12:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Una.fides View Post
Ok so two problems are annoying me about this game and I wondered if anyone else had experienced them and knows how to resolve them.

Firstly the game is oly allowing me to make 1 substitution in the match, during a game when I go to the team management screen it says "substitution left: 1" even though i have not previously made any.

Secondly, one of my best players got a red card in one match. Normally this would mean he has to sit out the next match before returning. But This time my player is constantly deemed to be red carded. After the end of every match he is supposedly still not eligible to return to the team by virtue of the d card he picked up several games ago. So now I cannot use I'm at all.

Any help would be appreciated
It's most likely a bug. I hate to tell you this but you would want to restart your career. You can also contact EA mobile about your problem and wait for a fix. I been playing fifa 12 on my Ipad and iphone since launch and have not ecountered the mentioned problem. Good luck.

BTW, i see that you're new to TA, but you should ask questions/problems in the General Game Discussion and Questions forum.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:47 PM
iPad 2

Yeh that's what I thought and it really sucks. Thanks for the input.