Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1501  
Old 04-17-2012, 10:40 PM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,326
Default

Tons of new clips and stuff for The Avengers is around. Only two more weeks to go! Just watched this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ku-xK9eJQyM
Reply With Quote
  #1502  
Old 04-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Teh_Ninja Teh_Ninja is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dallas
Posts: 1,867
Default

Yeah I'm so seeing that at midnight!
Reply With Quote
  #1503  
Old 04-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Fredjones Fredjones is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
Default

Hello friends,
I like actions movies. I always found this type movies. Mostly my favorite action movies are:-
1. Terminator
2. Aliens
3. Speed
But my most favorite movie is Terminator 2: Judgment Day(1991)is a superb movie.The director of this movie is James Cameron. The action in this movie is to good.Are you like this movie.......
Reply With Quote
  #1504  
Old 04-18-2012, 10:43 AM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Tons of new clips and stuff for The Avengers is around. Only two more weeks to go! Just watched this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ku-xK9eJQyM
Holy crap! Every single clip they release makes me wanna watch this more and more!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1505  
Old 04-18-2012, 11:32 AM
LiamAtDevour LiamAtDevour is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Posts: 83
Default

Ehh, I'm no more enthusiastic for it than I have been the other hero's alone movies. Obviously it's going to be ridiculously action packed, have amazing effects and awesome actors alongside each other.. But all those qualities can only be pushed so far a movie up to 3 hours long. It's still a comic book movie so the story will be decent, but the story won't be revolutionary.

I'll still most likely see it at the cinemas because most of my friends here will probably be pumped for it, but I'll wait a couple of weeks for the crowds to die down.
Reply With Quote
  #1506  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:47 PM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamAtDevour View Post
Ehh, I'm no more enthusiastic for it than I have been the other hero's alone movies. Obviously it's going to be ridiculously action packed, have amazing effects and awesome actors alongside each other.. But all those qualities can only be pushed so far a movie up to 3 hours long. It's still a comic book movie so the story will be decent, but the story won't be revolutionary.

I'll still most likely see it at the cinemas because most of my friends here will probably be pumped for it, but I'll wait a couple of weeks for the crowds to die down.
It's gonna be a huge movie, though, you gotta admit.

I agree with the crowds part though. I'll probably do that same.
Reply With Quote
  #1507  
Old 04-19-2012, 09:09 AM
LiamAtDevour LiamAtDevour is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Posts: 83
Default

Oh definitely. The hype is amazing, and I'm super impressed by the hype alone. I guess I just have a too realist view of it to join the hype itself lol.

I expect the movie to be great. But I dont expect it to meet the hype, which is far more than great from what i've seen.
Reply With Quote
  #1508  
Old 04-19-2012, 10:34 AM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamAtDevour View Post
Oh definitely. The hype is amazing, and I'm super impressed by the hype alone. I guess I just have a too realist view of it to join the hype itself lol.

I expect the movie to be great. But I dont expect it to meet the hype, which is far more than great from what i've seen.
Yeah, this hype is crazy. I'm expecting it to beat The Hunger Games' records.

I also can't wait for The Dark Knight Rises. It's been keep a pretty low profile thanks to The Avengers, but it's gonna be one hell of a movie!
Reply With Quote
  #1509  
Old 04-19-2012, 07:49 PM
odk2diaz odk2diaz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
Default Movies

I like horror movies. They are so scary, suspenseful and thrilling. I enjoy these kind of movies lot. My favorite are:

The Thing
The Omen
Aliens
The Ring
Reply With Quote
  #1510  
Old 04-20-2012, 11:05 AM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,496
Default

Saw Ghost Protocol last night. Fun movie. Tom Cruise is getting a bit up there in age though, isn't he? Still did a good job though!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent