★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pickpawcket - (by Loopycube) - Universal App

11-16-2011, 03:52 PM
got this and enjoying it

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
11-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
got this and enjoying it
Excellent! We have you in our clutches...

Er...

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm considering making demo videos of harder levels, if you run into a road block let me know and we'll make a video!

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And a bunch of other games you've never heard of!

11-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Pickpawcket update #5 (or is it 6) submitted to Apple. Highlights include a remarkable 83% less space taken on your iOS device and a bug fix for the poor iPad and iPod touch 4th gen players who were hit with a bug.

When the update hits Pickpawcket will be under 20 mb, there's no reason not to pick it up!

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
11-30-2011, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackharon View Post
Pickpawcket update #5 (or is it 6) submitted to Apple. Highlights include a remarkable 83% less space taken on your iOS device and a bug fix for the poor iPad and iPod touch 4th gen players who were hit with a bug.

When the update hits Pickpawcket will be under 20 mb, there's no reason not to pick it up!
Excellent job with reducing the game size you guys! PP is currently on my device now and weighs in at lean 25.8 MBs! Now one of the smallest apps I have installed ATM ..

Thank youz!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
12-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
Excellent job with reducing the game size you guys! PP is currently on my device now and weighs in at lean 25.8 MBs! Now one of the smallest apps I have installed ATM ..

Thank youz!
Your welcome!

We've reduced it just a bit more because it wasn't quite under the 20mb 3g limit. You should be able to download that today.

We're working on a bug in Pickpawcket if you have iOS4. Don't worry - your paintings will come back ASAP. Until then you can visit art.pickpawcket.com/[name-of-painting] to see the art. Eg: http://art.pickpawcket.com/the-birth-of-snowball

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
12-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Paintings are fixed for everyone and we're back to 0 known bugs. Don't be afraid to tell us if the dogs planted more bugs in your game!

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
12-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Hey!

This is game is pretty cool, been on my phone for awhile now. Oozes charm, challenging, and the cat paintings are funny and creative. Good fun!
02-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Pickpawcket is on sale for 0.99 to celebrate our announcement of our next game "All In" (thread)

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
04-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Tips and tricks

Tips and tricks for 2 levels in the Doggenheim were posted on our Facebook page and blog! Do you need help on a level? Request it here!

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket
07-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Fun little fact:

Pickpawcket's update was installed 12,000 times in 24 hours. I'm happy to see it still on so many devices!

It's too bad it's a really minor update (fixed the layout on the iPad 3 and fixed the Facebook button still being active if you haven't connected to Facebook).

We talked about adding a replay function to the game where you can share your game with another player and see your 'ghost' while playing the level. Would you use that?

Game Designer of:
Pickpawcket