04-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
I would avoid updating:

What's New in Version 1.2.2

Too bad they didn't just release a separate free version, letting the paying customers keep theirs ad-free.
just noticed the update... and it suc cuz i was hoping that 'minor bug fix' resolved my crash issues with certain control set ups

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!
04-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Yup, should have released a separate free version... Oh wait, they already did. Seems they pulled the lite, and added ads to the full (dj Tofu?)

Yet another addition to my damn do not buy from EVER AGAIN list... And a friggin iTunes review to change to 1 star.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral

04-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Hmm, not showing up in the app store?
04-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Ugh, this is ridiculous. Not sure what the bug fix was for exactly, but it would be nice to have it. Not taking a chance on updating though.

The only good thing is that they at least put the addition of ads in the update description. A lot of devs just don't put it in there as a sneaky way of getting you to update it and get the ads.

Still, it sucks. ANY game that decides to go freemium with ads needs to just have separate versions. Period. That way you don't have to worry about whether or not to update it.
04-17-2012, 08:42 AM
These ads definately distract from the game. One of the most obtrusive ad placements I've seen. The whole bottom of the gameplay screen is an ad banner, right on the damn playing field. Really smart business strategy here...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
04-18-2012, 03:21 PM
yeah, I doubt we're going to be hearing from these devs ever again...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
04-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Ads removal

Dear all,

We apologize for the bad decision and have removed the ads as soon as we could.

Thank you again for your supports and comments.

Sincerely,
Team Mobili
04-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Thank you for this. I had held off on updating the app because of the ads.

I'd be happy to pay for permanent ad removal, if it comes up again.
04-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Its the new update good to o? I mean there isnt any ads or something like that? I didnt updated the game before but it bugs me very much to have pending updates.
03-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Are there still ads in this game? Also, is there a sequel or a possible ipad update? I remember liking this before, and I want to try it again.

Danmaku Unlimited 2 opened my eyes to the bullet hell world and want to try more.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword