★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
You really like Joypad, don't you?

Makes me envy you and everybody else with an iPad...
yes, love it. Especially with games like LOE and all of the Orange Pixel titles... =oP

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
04-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
You really like Joypad, don't you?

Makes me envy you and everybody else with an iPad...
That's why im getting an ipad2 in a week or two.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
iPad retina display is now supported on v1.21 .

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group
04-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Any news on that new content update/chapter?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
04-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Finished! (after the update came some weeks ago)

Good: Same feel as the original but even better animations, graphics, sound, music, controls and everything else. Gameplay I loved from the original intact, but with enhances, like boss battles. Cooler comics in between chapters. Lots of chapters. Great developer (Ravenous Games) that listens to customers and improve and update the game constantly

Bad: On launch, there were some bugs, but those have been addressed in updates... other than that... cant think of any other than boss battles are a bit too easy

Final score: 5 out of 5. Fans of the original or SMB type of games, get this now
04-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Any news on that new content update/chapter?
My thoughts exactly. I finished ALL of the levels about a week after the game was released. (That's really good for me) I would love to see more levels, Even harder ones, maybe. (Not mind blowing hard)

Favorite games:

League of Evil 2, Rocket Bits, Super Crate Box, Retro Racing, INC, Choco Run, Swordigo.
04-19-2012, 03:48 AM
I would like ANY other levels really. I love this game!

Favorite games:

League of Evil 2, Rocket Bits, Super Crate Box, Retro Racing, INC, Choco Run, Swordigo.
05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
So what's the news on this awesome game? I'm still a big fan! Are you creating another game, (that bull one or something like that)? Do you still plan to update this game?

Favorite games:

05-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Great game! Ienjoyed the 1st one more but this one was great too.
05-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Yup... Those updates should come soon. This game's one of my favorite iOS games, but it's just sitting on my springboard for some time now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword