★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Fino Soft Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Big Museum Robber is an addictive thief puzzle game, the aim is to get the treasure secretly, swiftly and safely, avoiding been caught. Get more and more stars when playing the game is another fun feature.

The game was designed as top to bottom mode with total 180 levels, and also added action game playing feature, worth to have a look.

Ever want to play a theft just once? Get big treasure secretly, swiftly and safely.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu515KlT23s

Nice - Thanks for game.Easy and fun.More levels will be grateful.5 stars from me.
Fun - It is one of the better puzzle type games I have seen
Muy bueno!
gzel oyun.. - karakteri srkle hazineyi topla ama dikkat et tuzaklara ve sakn yakalanma :)

lisa2011's comments:

We removed Museum Robber from sale and released this free version, wish you all like it!
04-19-2012, 05:23 AM
Now we are running limited time price drop,original $2.99, if you like it, please support it by posting here. Thanks.

04-19-2012, 06:15 AM
Game Impressions

04-27-2012, 09:44 AM
The controls for this game leave a lot to be desired! One swipe moves you one space, so it's swipe, swipe, swipe, etc. painfully slow!
04-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
The controls for this game leave a lot to be desired! One swipe moves you one space, so it's swipe, swipe, swipe, etc. painfully slow!
i looked at the video and said, hell no. swipe for each square?
not even for free...

reminds me of when people had to tap the blocks 40 times to break them on Junk Jack.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!

Last edited by nesio718; 04-27-2012 at 09:54 AM.
04-27-2012, 11:02 AM
After playing the game for a few more levels, I take back my earlier comments on controls. It's great the way it is. But an additional control scheme where touching an adjacent block would move the robber to that position might be less stressful (touch instead of swipe)

The levels are small enough to not have to find the "one move at a time" bothersome, and infact the game is very challenging and careful planning is required.

Great game,thanks!

Last edited by Sri Ram; 04-29-2012 at 01:01 PM.
04-29-2012, 10:08 AM
The problem I had is that this plays quite differently on my iPod Touch (where the triple swipe action works just fine) versus 2X mode on my iPad (where I first tested it, and the swipes were painfully slow and awkward). Perhaps you should emphasize that this really isn't meant for playing on iPads yet? Or at least not on a new iPad (3rd gen device).