★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

2D/3D Asset Artist, Concept Artist, and Matte Painter - Looking For Work

02-07-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks, John! I really loved working with you. Your project is going places, and I'm glad I could help.
02-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Bump.

Have another window open, if anyone has need of a professional artist to make their project stand out. Hope to hear from you guys, soon!

02-15-2012, 03:47 PM
I just recently finished a project working with Sliz. I would like to say he is very professional and completed all work ahead of schedule. I had no problems with anything we agreed upon. I highly recommend him not only for the quality of art he supplies but for how reliable and efficient he is. The artwork he supplied was incredible and he allowed me to go back forth to perfect each minor tweak for me. I honestly can't say enough about him.

Feel free to message me if you would like any more details about his style or work ethic.

I had no problems at all and everything is beautiful. I will update you all when we release our first game.

Thanks again SLiz,
Dev
02-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks, Devin! I appreciate the review. I'm looking forward to working with you again in the future.
03-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Bump. Finishing up another project for a great new developer in Brazil. I'm available for new projects. Hit me up, if you want your game to shine!
04-19-2012, 06:23 AM
Wow, lots of variety in your profile. I like the little cat with big ears

BeatScribe
Original Songs For Less Than $100 Per Song [samples]
05-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks, BeatScribe! I do my best.

Also, hey, you guys! One of the games I've worked on was just published yesterday. Go ahead and check it out. I did all of the UI elements, and some of the plants used in the backgrounds. Support our fellow developers, and let me know if you need someone to make your game beautiful!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-pond-2/id498375421?mt=8
08-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Hey, everyone. Looking for new projects to bring to life! Let me know if you need my services.
08-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticSliz View Post
Hey, everyone. Looking for new projects to bring to life! Let me know if you need my services.
Any chance of seeing previous work, including more recent stuff?

Developer of WorldAlpha Sniper for iOS.