Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-19-2012, 11:05 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
What device are you running (looks like a 2nd gen)? We think it may be a problem is older devices and response time, would be nice to confirm.
Yes, I have a 2nd gen 16gb iPod.

(with 1.2gb of space left.)
Old 04-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoids View Post
Yes, I have a 2nd gen 16gb iPod.
Great, thanks for that. We will look into the older device responsiveness.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:18 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

Quote:
Great, thanks for that. We will look into the older device responsiveness.
Your welcome and thank-you.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Developer

Some gameplay footage since the trailer is pretty brief. Hopefully Sanuku gets a chance to put up some gameplay!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-19-2012, 03:47 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
What device are you running (looks like a 2nd gen)? We think it may be a problem is older devices and response time, would be nice to confirm.
I'm on a 64gb iPhone 4S, and the responsiveness of the controls is weak. I can tap the screen over and over sometimes and it does nothing. It takes very careful precise finger tapping in the right spot to get an action to work. Wherever I touch the screen the action should work, but I end up tapping all over the place before I get the right mark, and often have to restart because a block went in the wrong place or made 2 blocks while I'm tapping it repeatedly.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:56 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Also want to add my support for an undo button. That would make tapping mistakes much less frustrating.

Overall though, I like this game a lot. The music is awesome, and the gameplay requires some thinking, which is cool. I like how I get to set up the path and then watch the animation unfold - very unique.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:34 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Default A Bug and Some Bugging

Overall, this is an enjoyable casual diversion from a hectic day that can both relax you mind and pulsate your brain. I found another "bug" where in one of the levels, I used a spring which bounced me up and down into the "ceiling" above me. After a few bounces, BC (Burger Cat) embedded into the dirt like the mosquito frozen in amber from Jurassic Park. (Devs: I have a screenshot if you need it. Just PM me).

In addition to my previous post, here are some other comments/suggestions:

1. Reset (one and two taps) - there were a few times where my actual set up was fine with the exception of one misplaced piece. I'd recommend tapping the reset button once, if we can restart with the latest set up making it easier to edit the one piece instead of reconstructing the entire solution from the beginning all over again. This can become complicated the more pieces that are involved. Two taps could be a complete reset of the level if we weren't happy with any of the piece placement.

2. I like the fact that there can be leftover pieces providing greater flexibility for our choice of solutions, rather than limiting the player to a singular fix.

3. Touch sensitivity sometime isn't responsive, especially on solutions where timing is key

Edit:
Finished the game! Pretty cool break-time cool down for only a buck!

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 04-19-2012 at 06:43 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Default Game Impressions

Finished!

Good: Perfect relaxing time-breaking game. Nice theme and music that fits the game very well. Good set of tool to advances, their respective controls and multiple ways to finish most of the levels. Cute character. Excellent developer

Bad: The game is very easy. Didnt take me long at all to finish and died very few times. No leaderboards. Only 1 theme (pretty sure this will change with updates).

Conclusion: An entertaining and relaxing game that will take away one hour, but a fun hour

Final score: 3.5 out of 5
Old 04-19-2012, 06:11 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

I'm on an iPhone 4, and the game is SICK, but the touch radius NEEDS to be increased. I will most likely wait for an update to continue for a better experience.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:37 PM

I find on my 16GB 4S that if I have a lot of games and apps zombied in the background that my touchscreen becomes less responsive. Try closing out as many apps as possible in the background when you play. Just a suggestion

I can't wait to play this game btw.