Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-19-2012, 07:19 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon-N-eggs View Post
Get over yourself, you paid .99 cents for a great game.... Now your trolling over a update date. Wow, some people
Would not exactly call that trolling, he is dissapointed thats all.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:28 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I'll be picking this up unless when videos are posted it looks awful
Old 04-19-2012, 08:46 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuy...lol View Post
Would not exactly call that trolling, he is dissapointed thats all.
Posting twice about the same thing, didn't get a response from anyone on the first post... Then posted again about the same thing.

Maybe not "trolling" but he's looking for a response, I throw him a treat. I'm guessing he's younger and has never had to deal with apple's update red tape.

Either way, after the first up date with this game it was great! The rest are just icing on the cake!
Old 04-19-2012, 10:31 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon-N-eggs View Post
Posting twice about the same thing, didn't get a response from anyone on the first post... Then posted again about the same thing.

Maybe not "trolling" but he's looking for a response, I throw him a treat. I'm guessing he's younger and has never had to deal with apple's update red tape.

Either way, after the first up date with this game it was great! The rest are just icing on the cake!

Twice about the same thing??? I deleted this game LONG ago because of a broken promise. I asked if the update was enough content to make it worthwhile for me reinstall this game. I have the right to be disappointed about the delay of the update. I do understand things happen, all the time actually.

The devs promised an update once the community hit a certain milestone, we did, then we heard nothing for about two months (if you go back in this thread you'll find many, many people who felt the same as I about this). The devs (if I remember correctly) were very, very vague about what happened, which left the rest of us in the dark.

Me trolling... Haha yeah right. I was only stating an opinion that I had. You were the one that got mad at me because of my post, someone pointed out that I was disappointed (which I have the right to be) and you got defensive.

Please think before you post, or you'll make yourself look bad. If you realized what's happened here, you would understand the circumstances for my post.

(back on topic). Thanks for the info Vlambeer, I'll check out the update.

P.S you're the one who appears to be "trolling" here.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
Twice about the same thing??? I deleted this game LONG ago because of a broken promise. I asked if the update was enough content to make it worthwhile for me reinstall this game. I have the right to be disappointed about the delay of the update. I do understand things happen, all the time actually.

The devs promised an update once the community hit a certain milestone, we did, then we heard nothing for about two months (if you go back in this thread you'll find many, many people who felt the same as I about this). The devs (if I remember correctly) were very, very vague about what happened, which left the rest of us in the dark.

Me trolling... Haha yeah right. I was only stating an opinion that I had. You were the one that got mad at me because of my post, someone pointed out that I was disappointed (which I have the right to be) and you got defensive.

Please think before you post, or you'll make yourself look bad. If you realized what's happened here, you would understand the circumstances for my post.

Smackdown!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post

Not trolling, I just think its a shame that people cry over a 99 cent game, and an awesome one at that. It's just funny to me, that's all. I also have four kids and a very busy life so I understand people/teams having late updates. Like I said, it was a great game IMHO after the first control update. Hitboxs even worked for me, better now... But after the first updat I have nothing bad to say about this one.

It's fine that you do, but it's also fine that I think it's silly to post about how your feelings are hurt because they didn't get a update out on time.....

*Drops the mic........*
Old 04-19-2012, 08:56 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Getting late on a promised update meant they fall behind Muffin Knight. For me it did.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Banned

nice creativity..... good concept... nice look......
Old 05-16-2012, 08:13 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud View Post
nice creativity..... good concept... nice look......
Broken promises, no updates in a while...

This game could've been so much greater with a few content updates. Some new weapons and multiplayer and more game modes, more characters, etc. Ah well.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:42 PM

Anyone else experiencing a glitch on the "Game over" screen? It somehow isn't aware of my real high score, and assumes it's 20.
What I mean is: on SFMT Silo my high score is 69. If I die with only one crate the text doesn't say "68 more to go for your high score" but "19 more to go...".

EDIT: I noticed that my high scores wont upload to GameCenter as well. It says 20 on there also, even though it's 69.
Really annoying since this whole game is about beating high scores.

Last edited by SweTSE; 05-17-2012 at 12:05 PM..