Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 06-16-2011, 03:55 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj

I'm stuck at the part where you have to use sworcery on the sheep. What is the order?? I can never get it. I've been stuck at this part for over 3 months
Old 06-16-2011, 04:09 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by swishinj View Post
I'm stuck at the part where you have to use sworcery on the sheep. What is the order?? I can never get it. I've been stuck at this part for over 3 months
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/...re.asp?c=28754
Old 06-16-2011, 04:14 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
YOUR AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 12:43 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Could someone please give me explicit directions as to how I can complete the part in the beginning of session 3 (the trigon grove)?
All the walkthroughs I've read about this part have sucked and I'm really starting to hate this game!
Old 07-01-2011, 11:30 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

I'm at 78% but never fought the bear. What do I do?
Old 08-14-2011, 07:43 PM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hey everyone!
I have a little problem:
  • •••Spoiler:  Session 3
  • •••Spoiler:  Place behind the wall and sheeps, with grave, ghost, and three trigons (one for Bright Moon, and second for Dark Moon
  • •••Spoiler:  It's a Bright Moon now, so I tried to hit the Full Moon trigon, but nothing happened. I just see a moon above the trigon. How to activate it?

Thank you for your help!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:27 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Guys, I'm stuck on session 3 at 57%! You know the sylvan sprites in the dream world? I've found 4 of them and one more to go. The last one is on the waterfall room. I've found one circled, I swiped accross the top right waterfall, but now I got stuck. Can't find anymore to finish it. Any help?

Edit: NVM, thanks BTT for the link!
Old 02-23-2012, 02:48 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I think given how many people have had problems with the game says something about its design. The art, audio, style, storytelling are all amazing, but I think some of the gameplay elements need work.

For example, the trigon fights essentially require at least 2-3 tries to learn the pattern (unless you have amazing dexterity/reactions). I don't mind doing something over if it's difficult, but doing something over simply because it *requires* trial and error just gets annoying.

However, the biggest problem I had with the game was finding the dark/new moon trigon. The fact that you need to •••Spoiler:  be in front of the tree, be in sworcery mode, and shake the device (a mechanic that isn't used anywhere else in the game) all at the same time, AND there are no clues about doing this is just ridiculous. How are people supposed to figure that out other than looking at a walkthrough or asking someone else?
Old 04-18-2012, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hconn View Post
Ok, so I called the number that I got from the transmission at the end of the game and I didn't get another series of numbers like some other people, but instead I got a voice that said, "long live the new flesh." I couldn't get anything from a google search, so I'm turning to you guys to see if you can decipher what this means.
On the new Steam version •••Spoiler:  you get it by getting the #moar achievement. If you put the moon halffull with the full part on the right side and go to the dreamworld go to the house. Eat a musshroom and go down the well. If you read the fires they say 'long live the new flesh'. Walk totally doen and slay the animal with your sword. Click on the ? symbol a few times and it should go back to the main menu. Now in the upperright corner the same symbol should appear. Click on it. You now can hear ppl saying things and there are 2 pictures to the right if you scroll. I have no idea what this means.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:28 PM

Default Guys

OK, guys I don't know if anyone has experienced this but I can't find a single soul who mentioned this happening: I played the game only once so I didn't experiment with this BUT: BIG SPOILER in the 3rd segment you can go to the well and our hero will say "the water in the well looks unwell", now if you eat a mushroom you can JUMP in the water. To my understanding you can do this at ANY stage in the game, but normally it will reset you after a cool animation (I assume you sank while high on shrooms?) but in this part of the game you are placed to an UNDERWATER world where there is a statue of a deer. Now I haven't scouted the whole world at all and I killed the deer for some reason, upon which a giant question mark appeared on my screen and I couldn't go into the well again without sinking!

Is that where the girl went? Can anyone experiment more with this? WHAT HAPPEN.