Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-29-2011, 04:29 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psac42 View Post
I'm not sure on the Aralon comparison, but I wholeheartedly agree, for 99 cents it's a steal, this game is probably worth the normal $5.99 price even. I'm about 70% complete with story mode, and I'm thoroughly enjoying this game. Yes, there are a few places where bugs and/or no auto-jump makes things a little frustrating, but in the lowered-expectations world of iGaming (and at these prices), it's a really frickin good game.
I dunno, something about it reminded me of Aralon. I think its the look of the game and certain elements. There was so much more to explore in Aralon. And its the first RPG game Ive completed.

Never mind, I finished the game. Anyone needs help, I'd be glad to help. I was really irritated at not being able to watch the cut scenes at the end, because the skip and sword button are in the same spot. Great game. My biggest gripe with it is the leaping off buildings/objects. Often, as you're running to the end of the object he'll drop down and grab onto the ledge instead of jumping. Its bloody annoying. Other than that I really enjoyed the game.

Last edited by MalFallon; 11-30-2011 at 03:44 AM..
Old 12-05-2011, 02:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalFallon View Post
Never mind, I finished the game. Anyone needs help, I'd be glad to help. I was really irritated at not being able to watch the cut scenes at the end, because the skip and sword button are in the same spot.
That ending issue with the skip was really annoying, even for a Gameloft game, as they're known for botching endings. I had to close the app before it saved and reload and do the ending again and be careful to not skip so I could see it. It was still jumpy, though. I like that it leaves the world open for you to explore, but I can't fine most of the treasure map locations in any of the worlds I can travel to. I don't think I'm going to play any further, though. Still highly recommend the game.

Last edited by Psac42; 12-05-2011 at 02:12 PM..
Old 12-07-2011, 09:52 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psac42 View Post
That ending issue with the skip was really annoying, even for a Gameloft game, as they're known for botching endings. I had to close the app before it saved and reload and do the ending again and be careful to not skip so I could see it. It was still jumpy, though. I like that it leaves the world open for you to explore, but I can't fine most of the treasure map locations in any of the worlds I can travel to. I don't think I'm going to play any further, though. Still highly recommend the game.
I replayed the game and this time I fought him slowly. Without the rapid fire clicking. Turned out that wasnt necessary and he died nicely in the end.

So Ive found most of the treasures but not all. Im missing maybe 6? When you find a treasure map, it adds a little icon to your map that looks kind of like an idols face. (Sorry I didnt screen cap this) When you go to the location of the idol, there will be a kind of artifact that you have to click and it will say "Concept art # unlocked". So as I said, I unlocked about 2/3 of them, but Im getting to the point where I dont think Ill find any more maps and Im kinda sick of it.

I still recommend it, there are a lot of side quests you can do in it even after you've won. Like for example, find the dragons eggs, which someone will buy.

And did you find •••Spoiler:  his wife? I was at first disappointed that I couldnt find her, but then I found her in one of the houses I bought, in Choretto. Its kind of lame though, you cant talk to her or anything. You just shove her like any one else. She says "Filthy peasant!" "I expect an apology!" "You wont intimidate me thug!" Really. His wife. Okay. Oh. In the concept art, there are two pictures of her, one calls her by her maiden name and the other by Henry's name.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:40 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I finally got myself to finish this game, since i had a lot of free time today, and really nothing to do until tonight, and i`m freakin` mad about the final cutscenes! No matter what i won`t play the game again, because i found it rather repetitive and not that fun, so i would like to ask:

•••Spoiler:  if someone can remember what was the first cutscene about, after you kill Kane (i skipped it, i didn`t even press quickly on the attack button)! Does Blake kill Kane, because i hope he does, and is it any dialogue between him and Emma before the final kiss? That one cutscene i didn`t skip!
Old 06-04-2012, 04:42 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

How do you unlock all the concept art? You have to find all the treasure or something?
Old 01-20-2013, 06:30 PM

After enjoying TDKR so much I thought I'd give this another go. I have to say the story, dialogue and voice acting are amazing. It's not often I laugh out loud but this game is just insane on so many levels. I'd love to meet the nutters who wrote it. I bet they had a really good laugh!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:30 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Ok, so is this a good game for people who like: day-night cycles, lots of free roam, and a RDR GTA style wanted system for killing random people
Old 03-13-2014, 11:07 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 8.x

Keeps crashing on ios 7.