Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Sanuku Sanuku is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,188
Default ZombieBurbz - (by WowWee Group Limited)[Universal]


Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up



Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2012, 11:15 AM
GeekyDad GeekyDad is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,173
Default

Looking at the screenshots, I'm trying to reconcile why the file size is so big...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2012, 11:24 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Looking at the screenshots, I'm trying to reconcile why the file size is so big...
Most probably right there in the first screenshot... "Cut Scenes".
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2012, 11:25 AM
GeekyDad GeekyDad is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Most probably right there in the first screenshot... "Cut Scenes".
Ah, yeah, overlooked that. I don't think I would have chosen to bulk my file size for that were I the developer. Probably going to keep a lot of folks from passing (myself included).
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2012, 11:27 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Ah, yeah, overlooked that. I don't think I would have chosen to bulk my file size for that were I the developer. Probably going to keep a lot of folks from passing (myself included).
Yep, me too.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent