• Publisher: Medusa
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 44.6 MB
  • Version: 1.26
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Not so long ago, our galaxy was a lush and beautiful place where all kind of creatures lived in harmony. But it all changed when a terrible sandstorm, raised my misterious powers, dried all vegetal life out turning every planet into a barren land.

All hope seemed lost. The maddening drought could last forever! Fortunately, there was still a chance...

Tsuyu! A peaceful creature who had the ability to summon rain and thus bring trees back to life. Knowing that he was the only one who could stop this terrible situation, Tsuyu embarked upon a quest to reforest the whole galaxy, one planet at a time!

- Follow Tsuyu in a first journey that will take him across the Yakeraan planetoid system.

- Travel around 16 planetoids inhabited by Yaks, bull-like creatures that were once calm and nice.

- Tsuyu won't harm any creature: his only goal consists of making it rain, and Yaks can't be blamed for the drought. Moreover, Tsuyu is good-natured, nonviolent and well... quite small.

Enjoy now the launch trailer! http://youtu.be/l7W66QHku_U

#5 in Games/Kids in the Spanish App Store (12/13/2011)

Notnasiul's comments:

Hi! We are proud to present our third title in the App Store. It's been more than a year since our second one, Oddy Smog's Misadventure (http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=58689), but we have finally completed this little game.

We created it with younger players in mind, but we feel anyone can enjoy it. It's a short experience, but solid and fun nevertheless. We hope you like it!
04-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Hi again! We just wanted to announce that Rain, Sand, Stars will be free for a few days - we are celebrating a Birthday Week and it's a nice way to promote this little game X) Enjoy!

Hope you enjoy our games!

04-19-2012, 11:57 PM
Awesome, thanks for the sale, getting it for my daughter.

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars
04-21-2012, 11:05 AM
I hope she enjoyed it! Or was it too frustrating for a kid? We have some fan art by children who played and enjoyed the game in our Facebook page. It's a joy watching a kid playing something you've created X)

04-21-2012, 11:30 AM
For some reason it reminds me of Noby Noby Boy. Will have to check it out. Great name, by the way.

Thanks
04-22-2012, 07:10 AM
Lol, seriously? Nothing to do with Noby Noby Boy, at all

04-22-2012, 07:20 AM
Hehe... I wound up getting this for my daughter as well. She wound up switching between this and Burger Cat all night. Thank you very much for making it free. =o)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
04-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Thank you very much for making it free. =o)
Not at all! But it was a promotional deal - it was the birthday of two of us this week ; )

However, you will still be available to get it for PC and Mac at Indievania, where we have a 'Pay what you want' model.

I hope she enjoyed it!