• Publisher: NINJINIX
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Defeat the Dark Road in the 50-storey tower!

Steps:
Jump when you touch the screen.
Air jump when you touch the screen during the jump.

How to play:
Hit the monster that the hero will be the attack on the monster.
Hero's hit point will be healed by hit the heart.

How to go:
Get the key to defeat the some monsters.
Entered the door to the next stage.

Sanuku's comments:

04-20-2012, 07:34 PM
@.@ ...pixels...

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

04-20-2012, 07:46 PM
The description and the lack of onscreen controls makes me think this is a runner game. Getting it nao!

EDIT: For those wondering... Youtube is blocked from where im at O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Crap... I CANT STOP PLAYING.

It's a very simple running game, but this is one that makes me go "just a few more coins to get the next weapon." And then i'd say that to the next armor. Then when i get the armor, it isnt too far to get the next weapon again.

It's free, give it a try. See if games like this work for you.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-20-2012, 08:44 PM
I like the idea of slowly leveling your equipment as you climb levels, but I thought that you would be able to keep it between games, especially since dying only sets you back one stage, rather than wiping your entire progress. I found out the hard way that returning to the title screen completely resets your character (level/gear/stage).
04-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Stage 9. Attack 200. Defence 200. Jump 6. 720hp
Deleting app after less than half an hour.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
04-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesio718 View Post
Stage 9. Attack 200. Defence 200. Jump 6. 720hp
Deleting app after less than half an hour.
I stopped playing after a couple hours and realized it was very addicting to me, but it was very redundant. I enjoyed it, but didnt want to replay it anytime again soon.

04-21-2012, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I stopped playing after a couple hours and realized it was very addicting to me, but it was very redundant. I enjoyed it, but didnt want to replay it anytime again soon.
The idea was great tho. I just wish there was more to it.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
04-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Wow, this one came out of nowhere. I can't recommend this game enough, especially to folks who appreciate games like Dungeon Raid. A gem. Admittedly, the ads tend to make your game hiccup, but that's about the only criticism I can levy against this game.
04-22-2012, 11:50 PM

WING WARRIOR
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
18/04/2012

Do you like to defeat the Dark Road in the 50-storey tower?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -