Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 02:34 AM

Default Ski Safari by Defiant Development

Hey gang, Ski Safari, the spiritual succesor to Rocket Bunnies is coming out next week!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Ski Safari is racing into the app store this week (26th of April) and for fans of endless sking, adorable Yeti's, and backflipping snowmobiles your time has finally come!

A very early build of Ski Safari was runner-up in the Flash in a Flash competition held by Unity. If you'd like to get a sample of Ski Safari's action, go to http://unity3d.com/contest/flash-in-a-flash/ and you can play right there in your browser. The iOS release is filled with extra polish, objectives, lovingly tuned for handheld devices and includin Game Center support and local leaderboards.

Created by the same team who brought you Rocket Bunnies, Ski Safari is filled with the same sense of humour, pick-up-and-play fun, and addictive challenge - all polished to a mirror gleam.

We're really pleased with how this one has come together, and we'll keep you updated as we push to release this week.

Cheers!

Last edited by morganj; 04-22-2012 at 02:41 AM..
Old 04-26-2012, 04:57 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I've already posted links to this on my personal facebook and twitter and company twitter. Absolutely love it I watched my housemate play it in the browser heaps of times before it was released today, but the final release on iOS looks amazing!

Definitely my new favourite mobile game. Lets just hope Jetpack Joyrides massive update launching on the same day doesn't negatively affect your attention.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:45 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The game is OUT!

Closed Thread