02-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Update from me: finally ponied up the cash to buy that $60,000 billboard. Woot! Strangely enough, the achievement "advertising agency" unlocked on my phone. Wasn't expecting that (since other members had trouble unlocking it).

Upgraded all restaurants to five stars, except for sushi place (which is at four). Still didn't unlock "good eats" anywhere.

Looking forward to zombie mode. Any word on the next update?
02-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfselrach View Post
Update from me: finally ponied up the cash to buy that $60,000 billboard. Woot! Strangely enough, the achievement "advertising agency" unlocked on my phone. Wasn't expecting that (since other members had trouble unlocking it).

Upgraded all restaurants to five stars, except for sushi place (which is at four). Still didn't unlock "good eats" anywhere.

Looking forward to zombie mode. Any word on the next update?
Yep, Good Eats will be fixed in the next update. I will admit the update is a little slow going because we're hustling to get this Sky Gnomes beta out, but it shouldn't be much longer!
04-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Surprised no one, especially Foursaken Media, has posted about the update yet. The game is now (temporarily?) called Food Ninja. There are two new minigames and the theme of the game is that you're now a ninja chef.

I do seem to have a bit of trouble with iCloud though. Seems like it's very slow to sync at times, and the first few times seemed to keep syncing my new iPad game over an iPhone game I had briefly started.
04-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Yeah, not sure whether the name has been changed for good? Btw the missing achievements synced back now, thanks a lot!

I'd just suggest putting the loading text and a progress bar back on that screen, else it looks weird (why is that guy walking on the same place?)

Last edited by Livven; 04-22-2012 at 11:41 AM.
06-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Just reinstalled and updated this on my device! Can't wait to play again!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
05-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Any chance this'll get widescreen support?