Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-07-2012, 02:05 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Love this Game! Very addictive, fun and cute graphics.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:36 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

This game is really fun! here are somethings i came up with, so please respond with feedback:

1. Characters to be more involved
2. fix small lag
3. Game Mode: Timer set to 1 or 2 min and try to kill as many enemies as possible
4. More Characters
5. characters have their own unique weapon
Old 04-09-2012, 04:47 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Deleted.

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 04-09-2012 at 01:49 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 04:57 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Seems fun so far. Don't need iaps to enjoy the game, as you can earn enough coins and gems during gameplay to unlock powerups and characters. A little disappointed that nothing different happens when you use different characters - ie. No different weapons or special effects, which would certainly add to the replayability of the game. Like the missions. Game seems sort of funny and wacky too.

I have a 3ds. What is the game like for it? Do you need to buy the figures to actually get all the characters in the game, or can they be unlocked or found within the game too?
Old 04-09-2012, 12:37 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Just wondering about the premium currency. Is there way to earn the premium currency aside from leveling up by completing missions and IAP?
I'm not sure I follow this question.

In the game you get coins and gems.

You recieve Coins from getting combinations durring game play. The coins are used for upgrading your "magic items".

You recieve Gems from "presents" durring gameplay and for "leveling up" (via accomplishments, such as "shoot X# of crates" or "Shoot X# or trolls with a Tech Skylander", Etc.).

You can use the Gems to unlock different Skylanders and Magic Items and you can convert Gems into Coins.

For those that are worried that IAP are required, I can tell you that in just a few days play I've accumulated plenty of Gems, enough to unlock about a dozen skylanders and/or magic items.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:36 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue35 View Post
I'm not sure I follow this question.

In the game you get coins and gems.

You recieve Coins from getting combinations durring game play. The coins are used for upgrading your "magic items".

You recieve Gems from "presents" durring gameplay and for "leveling up" (via accomplishments, such as "shoot X# of crates" or "Shoot X# or trolls with a Tech Skylander", Etc.).

You can use the Gems to unlock different Skylanders and Magic Items and you can convert Gems into Coins.

For those that are worried that IAP are required, I can tell you that in just a few days play I've accumulated plenty of Gems, enough to unlock about a dozen skylanders and/or magic items.
Thanks! Yeah, for the game's that I've tried where you can earn 2 types of currency..the "premium" currency seems to be the one that unlocks higher level items/weapons/characters/etc.. And that type of currency is either hard to earn, or requires IAP to get them (ie: Gun Bros types of currencies). Of the ones I've tried..it would take months at least to earn enough premium currency to unlock something decent. I'm glad to hear this game doesn't seem to be too grindy and sounds like enough people are earning gems at a decent rate. =)
Old 04-22-2012, 09:38 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Seems fun so far. Don't need iaps to enjoy the game, as you can earn enough coins and gems during gameplay to unlock powerups and characters. A little disappointed that nothing different happens when you use different characters - ie. No different weapons or special effects, which would certainly add to the replayability of the game. Like the missions. Game seems sort of funny and wacky too.

I have a 3ds. What is the game like for it? Do you need to buy the figures to actually get all the characters in the game, or can they be unlocked or found within the game too?
Disappointing to know this. I'm wondering what motivation is there then to unlock different Skylanders aside from aesthetic reasons?

Still looks fun and I think I will buy it
Old 04-23-2012, 01:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

This turned out to be one of the best iOs games of all time in my book.

For some odd reason, I can't get enough of this game.
I've played it a hundred times at least and still keep going.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Has anyone else noticed that this seems to have disappeared from the App store? There was an update that borked all the levels and coins collected and since then it has vanished...!