★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are you no stranger to danger? In Cyberjack you can hack computers, disarm explosives and shoot bots to get sweet upgrades to your gear and beat your friends on global leaderboards.

+ SHOOT bots.
+ CRACK computers.
+ UPGRADE your character with augs.
+ DISARM explosives against time.
+ GAME CENTER support for beating your fellow hackers's scores.
+ PLAY this Universal game with Retina iPad support.
+ Silky-Smooth 60 FPS animation on capable devices.

Gameplay Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ElNB7AKPM

*** IMPORTANT ***
Cyberjack is only compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 4th gen., iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad.
04-22-2012, 10:38 AM
Check this game out guys! It's by a talented dev that helped making Bike Baron! Game has a good base and I'm sure it will get even better with your feedback!

I would love to see also some feedback for the bullet impact on walls etc. (like smoke and so on). Also I don't like that the robots can shoot anywhere, seems too hard Can they be changed so they shoot only in the direction they look, so I can better predict where will they shoot?

Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator
04-23-2012, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwiboo View Post
I would love to see also some feedback for the bullet impact on walls etc. (like smoke and so on).
Thanks for the tip, definately something I'll look into in updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwiboo View Post
Also I don't like that the robots can shoot anywhere, seems too hard
During development they shot in their facing direction, but because of that they didn't represent a challenge, so I made them shoot toward the player approx. every 3rd shot.

Here's a gameplay video:
video

Cyberjack Solo developer.
Bike Baron programmer.
Minigore programmer.
Death Rally iOS additional programmer.