App description: "I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)

"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)

GAMEPLAY

Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.

Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.

FEATURES

- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
- Brilliant retina display
- Game Center highscores and achievements

Baracus's comments:

It is a flash port, but really well done.
It's really good fun - nice atmosphere and surprisingly deep strategies / decision making. Great humorous writing, some nice random story-like RPG parts and plenty of ways to go about a level. Can't really fault it! Amazingly all written, designed, coded and art done by one lady! Wow

I'm very happy to have found it, anyway!
12-19-2011, 06:37 AM
just won on seriously hard. was struggling with the food until i finally got fertilizer researched. Man alot more people die on this skill level.

the game still freezes every time i win on the totals screen, so i cant post my scores to gamecenter, which is kinda weak.. after the ending screen then the total score is shown, then suddenly no buttons work. I have to multitask out then click it, wait for crash then start again just to get the game to work after a "victory".

love the game, but needs bug fixes badly.

I also notice that using the turret ability to attack a square makes u unable to unselect that tile for the turn, I'm sure its a bug, cause it doesn't do it every time. also the fog of war doesn't always go away, even if you own the land under it.
02-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Per the front page TA story, a new Universal build will be available tomorrow, Feb. 9th, and the app will be on sale for 99 cents for a few days. Fantastic!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

02-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Per the front page TA story, a new Universal build will be available tomorrow, Feb. 9th, and the app will be on sale for 99 cents for a few days. Fantastic!
All the time of waiting now my tiny ipod screen can be filled with zombies

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/aeeb2bbe61a40f08.png

BETAs: Save the Monster The Sandbox
04-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Wow this thread is dead!

My all time favorites: Battleheart, Shadowgun, N.O.V.A. 3, Zombieville USA 2, Infinity Blade II, Mage Gauntlet, Super Crate Box, Jetpack Joyride, Tiny Theif, and Plants vs. Zombies.
If you want to add me for any PC or iOS games, send me a pm
10-03-2012, 07:41 PM
How does this game play on the iPhone? Is the text too hard to see on the tiny screen?
10-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Cloud sync?
10-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Just finished a quick game, still didn't come across seasons or cannibalism from the recent update. Is it just luck-based?
09-23-2013, 12:43 PM
I read UPDATE and then it was just update
05-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Does anyone know if 2 coming? Sarah has already started 3... I wonder where's 2