Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Banned
iPhone 4S

Default Game of Thrones iOS game?

I've been watching Game of Thrones on HBO and I'm reading the books as well. I thought it would be a typical medieval drama with Kings, Knights, and Wenches but it turned out to be much more. It's getting stranger and stranger the more I get into the world.

Now I'm starting to think a proper Game of Thrones game of iOS is in order. Similar to Aralon Sword and Skyrim but based on the world of George R.R. Martin. Would this be worth it or is this genre over saturated on iOS and gaming in general?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveschmidt85 View Post
Can you please share this game url of IOS store. i also wanted to check this one.
He is talking about the PC Version:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

While there is also a second Game but it did sadly a Fail:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

If you would ask me who could create a Game of Thrones Game that would be worth to buy on iOS:

EA, Gameloft, Telltale Games or what I would prefer since I would know from the Beginning it would be worth to buy Crescent Moon Games.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:12 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Oohh! I'd love a GoT game where I can beat the living shite out of that bastard Joffrey.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:36 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default High Tyme

I'm also seriously waiting for this to come to iOS. I don't care if it's a strategy, action, or turn-based RPG, I just want it!

I deceive myself every time I open that stupid Game of Thrones weather app that HBO released. I pretend like it's a game... but then after I click it, no game appears.

They should get this out now... cause it won't sell like crazy after the show has run it's course. Like Battle for Middle Earth. Would have made a ton during the movie releases. But now, it's such an after thought.