★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimEggers View Post
Just destroyed my Arcade High Score...but Omegapixel crashed to Springboard. Where can I submitted Crash Log?
Sorry about the crash! I just sent you a PM with my email address. Once I get the logs I'll get right on fixing it.
04-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacograveyardllc View Post
Sorry about the crash! I just sent you a PM with my email address. Once I get the logs I'll get right on fixing it.
Much appreciated! I did reboot my phone, unlocked some new missions and the game is back to running smooth.

Damn, this really is a fun game. Thanks for all the hard work!

Tim Eggers
@Tim_Eggers

04-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Really good game! And good work of course.
Cheap and addictive. It plays well on iPad. Didn't try it on iPod Touch.
I really like the retro style of it. Game made a very good impression on me at the first 20 minutes of gameplay.

GC: TomussMypl
04-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Just had a blast playing Arcade Mode, killed my personal best. Thought for sure I'd shoot up the Leaderboards. Nope. Lol

Still in the top 10 (9 actually) but as more players join its getting tougher.

But I love it, you guys nailed the "fun" factor. I can't believe how well done this game is, bravo!

Tim Eggers
@Tim_Eggers
04-24-2012, 11:54 AM
Rank # 5 .... Syntheticvoid,Taco'd,Tim Eggers... Let's go boys. Lol
04-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
Rank # 5 .... Syntheticvoid,Taco'd,Tim Eggers... Let's go boys. Lol
Nice... I'll take a shot at the leaderboards when i finish story mode. What's awesome is that the story mode isnt a walk in the park. It's got LOTS of stages, and takes a while to finish them all off.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
damnit... I'm still at a loss for how to get past the lights in stage 09 (story mode)

Any tips???

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
04-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
damnit... I'm still at a loss for how to get past the lights in stage 09 (story mode)

Any tips???
Here you go! I'll also place a small non-spoiler story mode hint in the update. Read the first block of text for the future hint. The second block for the full spoiler.

Hint: Jump, jump, jump, smash! Sometimes avoidance is the best option.

Level 9 Boss (SPOILER): Teleport to avoid the bands of energy. Yellow kills OP, Purple kills you. The bands will come at you faster and faster. Eventually a small planet will come onto the screen. Smash him!
04-24-2012, 01:50 PM
Oh yeah those! Took me a bit to figure those out. Don't you see those in Arcade Mode too syntheticvoid? I see them well before Wave 27.

God I love this game.

Tim Eggers
@Tim_Eggers
04-24-2012, 02:06 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yeah... It's what got me in arcade mode... And not the skinny lines... The big glowing lights... =oP

Anywho... Thanks for the info... I feel stupid. Of course they'd be just like the lines... =oP

Time to go up my arcade score!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid