Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-22-2012, 10:11 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

does the "paid" version still have ads? cause i noticed a free version was released today.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:09 AM

Hi all,

As phrantik13 mentions we pushed Raid Leader 1.2 update and Raid Leader Free out yesterday.

The big feature in this update is the ability to play every boss on multiple difficulty levels. So, if you were stuck on a certain boss you could try and set the difficulty to easy. Likewise, if you've beat the game and want more you can opt in for the hard mode. Hopefully that should give you a bit of a challenge. ;-)

This update also removes ads for those few that got them even though they paid for Raid Leader previously. We are really sorry for this. We hoped we could control where the ads appeared, but decided it was better to remove them altogether and make a separate free version of Raid Leader that is ads enabled.

Both versions of Raid Leader are now optimized for the new iPad Retina display!

Happy Raiding!

Best,
Peter
Old 04-23-2012, 03:59 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hi Peter:
Just updated the game. I notice that the Game Center Leaderboards are combined for all difficulty levels. Is that a deliberate decision or an oversight?

Not sure if it is even possible to do, but I think separate hi-scores for easy and difficult levels would make more sense.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:50 AM

Hawkeye - Normal mode equals the difficulty setting that was present in Raid Leader before the latest update and is the only mode which is tracked in the leaderboards.

Unfortunately we weren't able to put in leaderboards for the new Easy and Hard modes.

Best,
Peter
Old 04-23-2012, 05:06 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Just updated... Woot! ad free now
Old 04-23-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzebragames View Post
This update also removes ads for those few that got them even though they paid for Raid Leader previously. We are really sorry for this. We hoped we could control where the ads appeared, but decided it was better to remove them altogether and make a separate free version of Raid Leader that is ads enabled.
Thank you for this, will Evertales be getting the same treatment? The idea that any CM game I buy might have ads put in later has completely put me off buying any future games. Admitting that it was a terrible idea and won't happen again would go a long way towards restoring my faith.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bititch View Post
Thank you for this, will Evertales be getting the same treatment? The idea that any CM game I buy might have ads put in later has completely put me off buying any future games. Admitting that it was a terrible idea and won't happen again would go a long way towards restoring my faith.
As the developer for Raid Leader I have no idea what Crescent Moon has in store for Evertales in the future.

I would like to state (again) that it was never intended that users who bought Raid Leader before the Free App promo should have ads in their game. We tried our best to avoid this situation.

Some unlucky few had ads in their version of Raid Leader and for that we apologize!

On the bright side - All those who downloaded Raid Leader during the free period now have an ads free game. Hopefully our karma has restored, at least partially!

Best,
Peter
Old 04-24-2012, 02:40 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hey Peter, I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for taking the time to communicate with your customers on a site like Touch Arcade. In a world full of games for iOS devices, it was really fantastic to find such a gem in the rough, and to see it supported by you all as well.

I hope you guys only the best, and just wanted to drop by to say that I appreciate your fantastic game.

Cheers!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:22 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Great Game & Perks Question

Great game so far & really appreciate the devs for their response!

Just a quick question regarding the perks, do the passive bonus, e.g. increase in power, crit, etc, work only when the perks are equipped? or are the passive bonuses permanently added to your character stats once the perks are purchased, regardless of whether they're equipped or not? Thanks in advance for any answers!

Cheers,
Myst
Old 05-01-2012, 12:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

It seems that the 10.000 coins IAP is broken : "connexion iTunes store impossible", while 25.000 and 50.000 work.