Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-24-2012, 01:46 AM

Just crashes on my iPhone 4 with latest OS and non JB. I see the millepede logo then it dies. Every time. Tried restarting iPhone with no joy.

Jamie
Old 04-24-2012, 01:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Just crashes on my iPhone 4 with latest OS and non JB. I see the millepede logo then it dies. Every time. Tried restarting iPhone with no joy.

Jamie
Thanks man - this has been reported. So weird it didn't happen in testing. WTF?? We'll get it fixed for you ASAP. Have you tried closing all your background apps as well?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugLover View Post
Guess its meant to be humorous but so many children visit these forums. Seems very odd
Seems a bit over the top. I'm not a fan of this game, not keen on Angry Bird clones and adding crudeness for the sake of it, but i'm not worried it'll 'corrupt' our youth. Doesnt anyone here remember being a kid ? Playing 'violent' games back in our childhood (didnt turn us into psychos did it ?).

I think people go a bit over the top regarding children on forums. As others have pointed out how about the TA podcast with swearing in it ? I cant believe any kid will play this and think 'oh my god this has corrupted me!'.

Good idea by the dev to get a bit of 'shock' into the angry birds type of game which seems to be a totally saturated market.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:33 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillipedeCreative View Post
Thanks man - this has been reported. So weird it didn't happen in testing. WTF?? We'll get it fixed for you ASAP. Have you tried closing all your background apps as well?
This happened once on me. After crash, I restart the game, it worked. Try again!
Old 04-24-2012, 04:24 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Was already looking forward to getting this game, but then i saw that it is iphone only. Any chance for an ipad release with retina graphics? Please?!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I was one of the guys who beta tested this bad boy.
To say the truth, I was also hoping for some "Manhunt" game, and not a BULLS CARTOON game.

Having said that, I was into it SO quickly. Once you know what you have to do... it becomes one of the most FUNNY, CLEVER and TRICKY games you could ever play.

Is the fine example of old saying; "easy to play, hard to master". To achieve everything, takes time. But you'll want to play again and again and again because this bulls have something that is lacking EVEN on those angry birds. PERSONALITY. CHARISMA. COOL FACTOR. They're just plain attitude dude. And we NEED loveable characters. Anti heroes. Because that's the silly thing that happens with videogames nowadays. Just look at Nintendo. Those characters we GROWN with... they never grew with us. Nintendo KEEPS doing games to catch all those kids out there. Thing is we are not Kids anymore. And that's why people were just waiting and waiting over Duke Nukem return, even though his return didn't deliver as promised... people just HAD fun playing the flawed game. Cause it was a game for gamers with hair in their balls.

This game delivers this. And without flaws.

The thought of me having one of those bulls as a big plush or action figure on my desk puts me a BIG grin on my face. And I don't know if it's wrong or right... but I hell know that it's fun.

So, go play this game. Buy it. And enjoy it. I know I did.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
This happened once on me. After crash, I restart the game, it worked. Try again!
Tried about a dozen times. Closed all background apps, restarted phone twice. Never got it working. Definite problem with the app - hope you figure it out soon!

Cheers,

Jamie.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:07 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Tried about a dozen times. Closed all background apps, restarted phone twice. Never got it working. Definite problem with the app - hope you figure it out soon!

Cheers,

Jamie.
Faaaarrrrk! Sorry Jamie. We have submitted an update which we think might fix the issue. Can't apologise enough for this. Can you send me a PM so we can talk some more about this issue?

If anyone else has this issue, please let me know - it will be fixed!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB72 View Post
Was already looking forward to getting this game, but then i saw that it is iphone only. Any chance for an ipad release with retina graphics? Please?!
If we can sell enough copies of the iPhone version, the HD version is next on the list, followed closely by the desktop... and then Android. It all depends on how the previous platform sells.... unless of course, some huge company comes and throws buckets of cash at us!

Really sorry we couldn't accommodate you this round. Soon hopefully!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:04 AM

PM Sent.

BTW tried it on my new iPad and it works perfectly - and the 2x mode makes it look almost native/universal.

FANTASTIC game - deserves to do really well!

Jamie.