• Publisher: Mark Muller
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 27.1 MB
  • Version: 1.15
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Its just you against your brain and the boxes!

Follow the patterns shown and progress through the levels, unlocking new levels for even harder challenges... This is the ultimate reincarnation of the childhood classic 'Simon' brought bang up-to-date and into the 21st Century for you to carry with you everywhere on your phone or tablet!

It requires no long introduction or explanation. A sequence of flashing cubes will be shown to you, all you need do is repeat the pattern - simple... or maybe not...

How far can you progress against the crazy cubes, will you be able to deny their taunts to have 'just one more go...'

Keywords: Simon, Simon Says, Memory, Brain, Test, Sequence, Pattern

mmuller's comments:
First release ( music and sound fx to be added ) of my latest little app

Can you unlock the Insane levels? Can you beat each others scores?

The cubes dare you...
04-24-2012, 05:42 AM
It seems really interesting... i like games with... boxes

I'll give it a try.

sigLuca - Game Artisan
Play the most unconventional game on the App Store! ----------> BLOCKS HURT!
Touch Arcade official Blocks Hurt! thread
www.blockshurt.com
04-24-2012, 06:05 AM
Bad screenshot, give more info on it next time.

I'll give it a try, too
04-24-2012, 07:25 AM
Bad Screenshot? There's not much more to it than is shown... Its a very simple memory game, I hope you like it - and get hooked trying to beat your score!

Next version should include music, new sfx and global scoreboards...
05-09-2012, 04:26 AM
Flame me for bumping, but I am donating 50% of revenue from all my games to a cancer charity - please download and play them at least once or twice... besides you might actually like them too!
05-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Updated today on App Store, now includes music, sfx and a 'Retry' option for when things get tough...