App description: ENTER A MICROSCOPIC BATTLEFIELD INSIDE THE BODY OF AN ALIEN LIFE FORM.

Fascinating Single- and Multiplayer Strategy Game
Intense Audiovisual Experience
Based on the popular Flash Game with 25 Million Fans
Retina Display Support for the new iPad

80 Missions in an Exceptional Campaign Mode
A contaminated alien organism is about to die... Take a deep look inside, while it launches its final defense program. Enter a microscopic world of cells, neurons and DNA tentacles. Take control of the last antibody cells and save the entire species from extinction.

Make the Impossible Possible
You can cure the organism by capturing enemy cells. To do this, draw a line between green antibody and red enemy cells. This will launch DNA tentacles which drain energy from enemy cell cores and eventually overtake them. Keep an eye on your energy supply and boost your attacks by cutting the tentacles. Capture all enemy cells to secure a zone. Cure all zones and the life form will survive

Furious Enemy
Beware of an intelligent and wide awake enemy which fights back without ever giving up. Youll need to stay focused and master the art of Tentacle War in order to prevent the death of your host.

Online Multiplayer Mode
Invite your friends for exciting online battles. Use Matchmaking or Friend Invitation options.

- All New Game Experience
- Easy to Get Into, Hard to Put Down
- Retina Display Support for the new iPad
- Microscopic World
- Suspenseful Atmosphere
- 80 Single Player Missions
- Online Multiplayer via Game Center
- Original Soundtrack
- Perfect Touch Control
- Made for the iPad

Echoseven's comments:

04-21-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
usually if you use a code, you need to write a review within about an hour of using it... sometimes longer... but there's almost always a time limit for writing iTunes reviews for games you got with a code.
thing is, i looked for some games that i got trough codes and i could leave ratings and reviews... this is the only one that i can't review or leave a rating..

i barely leave reviews(unless requested in exchange for a code or for a game that i like), and i really think that this game deserves another review

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!
04-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Thanks Drexiel for trying. But it's not the first time that I hear of non working reviews with promo codes. We appreciate your support - have a great week-end !

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

04-24-2012, 10:56 AM
WOOT! Congrats on the front page TA review!!! 4 Stars! =oD

http://toucharcade.com/2012/04/24/te...r-ipad-review/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
04-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
WOOT! Congrats on the front page TA review!!! 4 Stars! =oD

http://toucharcade.com/2012/04/24/te...r-ipad-review/
Thank you!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
04-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Glad to see this on iOS. I thought it was one of the best flash games I've ever played.
04-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Is there an ETA for the next organism? I already have 3 stars on every stage(completed everything 3 times already)

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!
04-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Looks like Osmos but with an alien feel and look. Wish I had an iPad to try it
05-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
Is there an ETA for the next organism? I already have 3 stars on every stage(completed everything 3 times already)
The next 2 releases for TW are Retina Update for the New iPad (May), iPhone Version (June) and then shortly later New Levels. All follow-up updates are adding content to both versions. The Lunarama/TW team has cool ideas for the game. Keep the game on your devices!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
05-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Retina Alert! Retina Alert! First Update is Out!!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
03-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Update to be released this Thursday March 7th!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter