App description: From Crescent Moon, makers of the hit titles Aralon: Sword and Shadow and Gears,
comes a new breed of Multiplayer game.

Step into the world of DEADLOCK, the most Epic 3d online
dualstick shooter on the App Store!

Join in on the action and play against thousands of other
players in online matches. Compete in daily and weekly
tournaments to win unlock points. Over 30 different
weapons, armor, and attachments - including different pistols, rifles, machine
guns, grenades, scopes,and flashbangs!

Practice your shooting skills before entering in online matches by playing Survival Mode and Bot Matches offline!

System Requirements: Game Center, iOS 4.1 or higher,
iPhone 3GS and up, iPad 1 or iPad 2

Features:

- Gorgeous 3d Graphics
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer action.
- Over 30 weapons including assault rifles, sub machine guns, grenades and more.
- Robust loadout system including multiple weapon attachments, and armor.
- 3 Gameplay modes at launch including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture & Hold
- 30 ranks to earn with rewards for each rank you earn.
- Asynchronous Online Tournaments automatically be entered into new tournaments running
every day and every week to win unlock points which can be used to unlock new weapons and items.
- Gamecenter integration for tournaments and achievements, character stat tracking.
- Character synchronization between multiple devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)
- 7 Maps

Like Facebook.com/CrescentMoonGames

and

follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

03-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Pretty sure I've had multiple triple kills.
You haven't killed the fourth ennemy to have the Multi Kill.
03-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil2 View Post
You haven't killed the fourth ennemy to have the Multi Kill.
Interesting.... I'm almost positive I've done this, but the game is probably right.

04-05-2012, 05:38 AM
Good point Ajyona!

I hope Cresent Moon takes that in consideration. I used to be a huge fan of this game as i dont game a lot, but this game turned that for me.
04-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Has anyone installed the brand new update?
Any issues?Guess not?
04-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Well, since you mention it,..

I don't like the add in the intro,...Maybe i'm a bit spoiled if i would suggest new weapons/armory/map,..( but that's pushing it)

I like the shading in the MALL-map,..but that's personal. Also the floor-print/carpeting is changed, cool, cause sometimes it was hard to spot some one on those floors. I saw the floor in the BANK-map also has been updated, nice nice!
A bit buggy tho,..sometimes, when playing Capture the Flag, I noticed that one flag won't raise at all when I'm near,..but that changes when I get to the second flag,..Anyone else experienced this?

In global,..nice job! Keep 'em comin'!
04-24-2012, 11:09 AM
Thought I'd try this again, but I can't join any games... And 85% of the games on the list are on red bar...
04-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Wish they would add vehicles and fix the constant skin changing bug. Love the game otherwise.
04-25-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Wish they would add vehicles and fix the constant skin changing bug. Love the game otherwise.
Somehow I imagine MC3 getting vehicles more likely than deadlock

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
04-25-2012, 07:49 AM
i enjoy games like this!! ($$FREE & FUN!!)
but i think it could more weapons and game mode!
04-28-2012, 02:05 PM
I kept getting a "Can't Log in" message earlier today....about an hour later the game was running flawlessly with some pretty awesome Deathmatches.

Perhaps a patch or something was done? Because there was no lags and it seemed to me the framerate was damn close to 60fps on an iPhone 4.

Hopefully once the game is no longer free the ingame adds will be taken away....