★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Real Arcade Game!
Zombie Meatballs is an old school arcade game.

Do you like Zombies? And Meatballs? So this is your game. In this world
where a human being is just a meal, two cooks become our heroes throwing
fresh meat around the world to fight the evil. Fight, run, jump, shoot
and push your meatballs to kill these zombies.

Game Features:
30 levels
More than 18 dfferent enemies
3 heroes to chose from (one of them blocked)
Secret character
Facebook and Twitter integration
Ranking online
Great graphics and great sound
3 alternative endings
Tones of surprises and jokes
Amazing Music

If you really like the game we promise new levels, maps and frequent
updates so do not wait to start playing.

undeadcow's comments:
Free but may restart from scratch on continue without consumable IAP (perma-death like this was a hallmark of old school NES games too so IAP seems fair).

Youtube link | Pop Up

06-29-2011, 04:28 AM
This looks worth a try as its free

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

06-29-2011, 04:49 PM
guyyssssssssssss!!!!! don't ignore this game please! do you remember Snow Bros: Nick & Tom?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Jm80GkT24

ZombieMeatballs is very similar to it...ahem the devs have copied the design of the levels and there are some glitches, but it's the only of the genre on the appstore and it's free...let the memories flow!! Download it now!

I love this world!
06-29-2011, 04:56 PM
I thought it was a lot like Snowy : The Bear's Adventures too... I'm really enjoying this one, and the jump button is very responsive! Something I can't say about Snowy. =oP

And it's FREE, while Snowy is $3... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS AND GIVING IT AWAY!!!! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
06-30-2011, 09:29 AM
I've been playing today and it's funny and difficult! i like the game what is also free but quite difficult to reach advanced levels without buying the cheat coin, the good part is that it's very cheap!
06-30-2011, 10:04 AM
I absolutly agree with foxmulderino. I strongly recommend the game

I think thats a great game. Good adaptation to touch mode, easy control, good graphics and also the music. However, I miss some enemys and final monsters
07-02-2011, 07:27 PM
A very good game. Bought the in-game coin as I wanted the devs to get something in return. Great old skool action. Only minor criticism is some of the translations. Eg Standar not Standard on the control menu and a few other ones I spotted

Great game though
04-24-2012, 08:22 AM
I've been looking for a snow bros clone...

Graphics look nice and polished...but as we all know pretty graphics aren't everything.

whats others thoughts on this game, unfortunately not many reviews around for it.. and as its not free anymore, don't really wanna waste my time and money(even if it only 69p).

Plus whats the big deal with the cheat coin, on the developers blog, they said they had to remove the feature due to legal reasons... what does this mean to potential consumers?

Playing: Asphalt 8, Real Racing 3, GTA SA
Waiting:
04-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSpoken View Post
whats others thoughts on this game, unfortunately not many reviews around for it.. and as its not free anymore, don't really wanna waste my time and money(even if it only 69p).
Go on live a little, its 69P ! 69p !!! Nothing !

I'm still enjoying this game, nice retro style game BUT you must have missed this a few weeks ago (Released April 5th)....

Try looking for Snow Bros in the app store...

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/snow-bros/id492510272?mt=8

Came out a few weeks ago, really good version of the original. Can play it portrait or landscape. Bad news is its 69p so you might want to wait for a few reviews before getting a bank loan out and buying this
04-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Great! I really loved Snow Bros... i'll definitely give it a try...

sigLuca - Game Artisan
Play the most unconventional game on the App Store! ----------> BLOCKS HURT!
Touch Arcade official Blocks Hurt! thread
www.blockshurt.com