Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-24-2012, 06:19 PM

Default Princess PAJAMA for iPad - (by BLUESIDE Inc.)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Old 04-27-2012, 07:16 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

This game is great! I think its better than legendary wars in the rpg elements it offers.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

I dunno about that... but I do hold L.W. in high regard, so it'll be pretty damn hard for another title to out-do it.

However, Princess Pajama is a really decent side scrolling defense title. Definitely like the RPG elements. I'm surprised it's free actually. I think it it was paid, people might give it more of a chance. Kind of like Omegapixel. Seemed like no one really paid any attention to that thread until they removed the "FREE" from the thread title. I guess people see FREE and automatically figure it's free because it sucks. But this is definitely worth checking out if you're into the genre.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:02 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Some games really thrive for sake of being free though, so I don't know if it's really that simple. I don't know what's up with Omega Pixel; I'm still in the top 10, so that's definitely not getting played as much as it should be seeing as I'd consider myself pretty lousy at games like that. Then again, I'm also up there in Espgaluda II, and that sure ain't free.

As for Princess Pajama, I played through it on normal and sort of felt, after quite a bit of initial enthusiasm, that the management aspect becomes a bit shallow. Maybe it's just that it didn't jive with me though and I'll probably give it another go in the future. It's definitely worth everyone's while to check out, because the concept behind it is quite sound.