★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BLUESIDE Inc.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 111.8 MB
  • Version: 1.04
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PrincessPAJAMA

Escape from your daily routine with Princess PAJAMA!
Once upon a time, Princess PAJAMA, who was likable but too naive sometimes, got kidnapped by the worlds most bored king, King Mon.
Your job is to rescue the princess and escape from the monsters den while protecting her!
Only the true hero knows the true meaning of multi-tasking.

[Features]
-Perfect combination of non-stop action and strategic defense.
-Destroy monsters dens one by one while protecting the princess.
-Learn new skills and combos as you level up.
-Five general units, and four special summonable units that are all unique.
-Use a potion or throw a bomb to get out of danger.
-Equip items wisely to power-up your stats.
-Lose yourself in a fantasy world full of lovable characters.

Sanuku's comments:

04-27-2012, 07:16 AM
This game is great! I think its better than legendary wars in the rpg elements it offers.

Gameloft id: clchan
04-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I dunno about that... but I do hold L.W. in high regard, so it'll be pretty damn hard for another title to out-do it.

However, Princess Pajama is a really decent side scrolling defense title. Definitely like the RPG elements. I'm surprised it's free actually. I think it it was paid, people might give it more of a chance. Kind of like Omegapixel. Seemed like no one really paid any attention to that thread until they removed the "FREE" from the thread title. I guess people see FREE and automatically figure it's free because it sucks. But this is definitely worth checking out if you're into the genre.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
05-06-2012, 10:02 AM
Some games really thrive for sake of being free though, so I don't know if it's really that simple. I don't know what's up with Omega Pixel; I'm still in the top 10, so that's definitely not getting played as much as it should be seeing as I'd consider myself pretty lousy at games like that. Then again, I'm also up there in Espgaluda II, and that sure ain't free.

As for Princess Pajama, I played through it on normal and sort of felt, after quite a bit of initial enthusiasm, that the management aspect becomes a bit shallow. Maybe it's just that it didn't jive with me though and I'll probably give it another go in the future. It's definitely worth everyone's while to check out, because the concept behind it is quite sound.