04-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Hmm... hopefully I'll get it soon but no luck yet.

sent from my new iPad or iPad 3 or iPad HD or whatever it's called this week...
04-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Still waiting on that multiplayer though...

My all time favorites: Battleheart, Shadowgun, N.O.V.A. 3, Zombieville USA 2, Infinity Blade II, Mage Gauntlet, Super Crate Box, Jetpack Joyride, Tiny Theif, and Plants vs. Zombies.
If you want to add me for any PC or iOS games, send me a pm

04-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuy...lol View Post
Still waiting on that multiplayer though...
Comes out in May .
04-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Retina update out, full 2048x1536 support plus 4xMSAA! Will report back on framerate.
You say this as if you understand what they mean.

If you do, fine. But I find it hysterical when someone starts dropping this stuff like it's technobabble, like most people do.
04-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Retina update out! finally will play this
04-24-2012, 08:42 PM
The game is crashing when trying to play the second campaign, I can play my old savefile in the first campaign just fine but when I try o start a new game on the other one it crashes.

I've tried theisual stuff like clearing task bar, restarting, etc.

Im on an iPad 2 iOS 5.1
04-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
You say this as if you understand what they mean.

If you do, fine. But I find it hysterical when someone starts dropping this stuff like it's technobabble, like most people do.
Well if you did any kind of pc gaming you'd already know that the first number refers to the screen resolution, and the second refers to multisample anti-aliasing (which softens the edges/jaggies). These options come with every pc game.
04-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrayForDeath View Post
Well if you did any kind of pc gaming you'd already know that the first number refers to the screen resolution, and the second refers to multisample anti-aliasing (which softens the edges/jaggies). These options come with every pc game.
Screen resolution and AA are common terms in console gaming as well
04-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Brno, Czech Rep.
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTuna View Post
The game is crashing when trying to play the second campaign, I can play my old savefile in the first campaign just fine but when I try o start a new game on the other one it crashes.

I've tried theisual stuff like clearing task bar, restarting, etc.

Im on an iPad 2 iOS 5.1

Please send email to contact@madfingergames.com

best
04-25-2012, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
You say this as if you understand what they mean.

If you do, fine. But I find it hysterical when someone starts dropping this stuff like it's technobabble, like most people do.
Oh don't worry I do know what it means and I find it as funny as you do when people use those terms without having a clue about what they entails.

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 04-25-2012 at 03:52 AM.