★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-24-2012, 06:48 PM
SG,

You and I WILL finish a game in my lifetime!

DBC
04-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I haven't gotten to level three, I'm actually saving it () and finishing levels one and two on Hell, but from what I've heard, it's pretty tough.

P.S. Gosh, I almost forgot, have you checked out the BT website for tips? It is AMAZING, and will also help you link up with other players.
Aha thanks! I feel stupid now cause I didn't realise you could go back and replay chapters with your latest guns. Thought a new game would literally be a new game. Wondered why it was so tough. Doh!

Ok time to grab some crystals from earlier levels on Hard. Thanks again.

(yeah the site is cool!)

04-24-2012, 07:53 PM
The pistols work well on the spiders in the third chapter.
04-24-2012, 09:27 PM
I DID IT!

Band of brothers, baby!

Woo hoo!

DBC
04-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmericardo View Post
I was doing well and upgrading my guns and armor and all that but recently I got stuck on the spiders in the third part. And that's on normal difficulty. I probably need a different weapon or something.
For spiders, it is best that you have a flamer with you since it is hard to hit them with other weapons (the developers do mean it ). If you are thinking about the spider champion, watch this (you don't really need a crossbow).

Quote:
I haven't gotten to level three, I'm actually saving it () and finishing levels one and two on Hell, but from what I've heard, it's pretty tough.
The last chapter was intentionally made difficult.

Quote:
P.S. Gosh, I almost forgot, have you checked out the BT website for tips? It is AMAZING, and will also help you link up with other players.
Quote:
(yeah the site is cool!)
Appreciate it!

Quote:
I DID IT!

Band of brothers, baby!

Woo hoo!
Congratulations! Starting to go for score now?

Antony: Author of The Unofficial Bullet Time HD Guide | Sign up to make new Game Center friends and start conversations
04-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
Congratulations! Starting to go for score now?
Well, we certainly weren't going for score on that run. I think we finished with a multiplier of 4.

I'd have to agree with Dirty Harry on this one, the game is just SO fun, I'm really just enjoying playing it. That said, I would love to hook up with a couple r-n-gers and see what happens...

At this point, I'm still leveling, still honing my craft, still gearing up... Perhaps one day I'll be making serious runs, but for now it's so darn exciting hearing those crystals fall...

Boy, I cannot believe it's possible to keep a score multiplier up in waves 18-20! Yikes!

DBC
04-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Boy, I cannot believe it's possible to keep a score multiplier up in waves 18-20! Yikes!
Well, the fact speaks for itself. <--That was recorded long time ago. You shouldn't really follow what was depicted in that video. It was meant to be experimental. Follow this in a team game:

Antony: Author of The Unofficial Bullet Time HD Guide | Sign up to make new Game Center friends and start conversations

Last edited by Bravo Two; 04-25-2012 at 12:27 AM.
04-25-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:

(yeah the site is cool!)
The site is great Bravo! I like to see stuff like that and to be a part of it, well done my friend!
04-25-2012, 09:13 AM
Game Impressions

I have been playing this game quite a while now and the more I play, the more I like it.

For me the only downside to this game is not any kind of bug nor the gamestyle of other players, but the lack of other players.

As I live in Estonia (GMT +2 timezone) and I typically have the time for playing only in the mornings, my typical scenario of Bullet Time multiplayer is that I start the game, wait for other players to join for about 10 times (10 x 100 seconds), then either quit or run solo.

I really hope that Bullet Time would become more popular, because one day I would like to beat wave 20 in multiplayer and playing solo only gets me to max wave 17 ...

Or I should just start playing late in the evenings when I'm not the only one
04-25-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina4hs View Post
The site is great Bravo! I like to see stuff like that and to be a part of it, well done my friend!
Thanks so much guys. Just recently built a private messaging system as some of the users would like to communicate with each other and arrange a time for multiplayer. I hope this would be a useful add-on besides the friends page. It is always cool to talk to people whom you have had a game with. And you may want to meet some great players out there, don't you?