Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-17-2011, 12:47 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

btw, whats the stats allocation like for the ranger and the paladin and the warrior ?
warrior - endurance + strength ?
Paladin - endurance + strength ?

Ranger doesn't have the magic shield unlike mage, so need to pump endurance ?
Old 03-17-2011, 01:08 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Dunno. There was a lot of joy when the Ranger got the spirit wolf pet though. That, I'm sure, helps a lot with survivability. I don't have a high level Ranger so I can't speak for how that plays out.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:16 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Kinda like the rouge now after a mage and paladin

Kimda nice tp yield 2 wep, and one of the wep has effect like the torch and can cast fire
Different gameplay compared to the previous 2

But i still dislike the ranger.. The need to change to an inferior wep if enemy comes too close, and the need to have many stats allocation
Old 03-19-2011, 04:21 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Incorrect text?

The quest "Can I offer my assistance?" mentions talking to Garv Strongaxe, the leader of the Fighter's Guild, however where you end up is at the "Knights of Callaheim".

Could it be in an alpha version of the game that the Knights of Callaheim were known as the Fighter's Guild and the quest text just needs to be updated?

Also, in West Callaheim, Darius's House should be just Darius' House for proper English. Just a minor text change.

Last edited by setec; 03-21-2011 at 01:56 AM..
Old 03-23-2011, 08:54 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Default Aralon suggestions

Not sure if I'm doing this right but I suggest that weapons had a little more variety like hammers and scythe not just swords and axes and better shields I love this game but the weapons are stupid. Alejandra with the forge how do I use it? Thanks for reading. One more thing when can we (all of aralon lovers) expect an update with changes like this be made? Ps more items and weapons please!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:07 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Default love it

i think the game is amazing and was worth every penny
i think three things would increase the replay value tremendously though

1.) To add some sort of mount combat so you dont have to constantly get off your ride to fight

2.) To be able to level up and control your "henchmen" more and the only command to not be dismiss, and the ability to change their weapons/armor too

3.) and to be able to forge tons of specialized armor/weapons
Old 01-26-2012, 08:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Why all of the forges ...

Why are there so many forges but nothing to forge. I have to say it's one of my favorite games to play and I've played it over and over for hours. Have gotten down to 16 days 2 hours to finish The Plan, all quests and side quests (16 days in game time, not 16 actual days - :-). However, there are a few missing pieces.

1. There are Sunberry Fruit plants in the Callaheim Hills that won't respond but get in the way. Fix em or take em out.

2. There are forges in almost every armor shop, but nothing to forge - completely and totally lame. Why not make the stone giants have something to do with that. Maybe you pick up raw materials from them.

3. There's blood, venom, webs, fangs, scales, animal skins and meat, but nothing to do with them other than sell them for a pittance - again ctl

4. There's recipes for potions but none for poison or toxins - why not? There's plenty of stuff to make it from - see above - again ctl - Why not have those recipes held by one of the characters in the thieves den? You have to kill or pickpocket them to get it. Or maybe the Vampire has something more useful to do than just die!

5. What's the tobacco for from the innkeepers? It doesn't seem to enhance the game any. I can't figure it out. If it were a magical weed that helped you see quests you were missing or something, but other than encouraging smoking in young people can't figure out what it's for. Make it mean something, or take it out!

Anyway - great game. Please don't come out with Aralon II, just keep adding to this one and refining it. I'd pay an up charge for an add on game (or ten).

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited by Texansteve; 01-26-2012 at 08:43 PM..
Old 01-26-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texansteve View Post
Why are there so many forges but nothing to forge. I have to say it's one of my favorite games to play and I've played it over and over for hours. Have gotten down to 16 days 2 hours to finish The Plan, all quests and side quests (16 days in game time, not 16 actual days - :-). However, there are a few missing pieces.

1. There are Sunberry Fruit plants in the Callaheim Hills that won't respond but get in the way. Fix em or take em out.

2. There are forges in almost every armor shop, but nothing to forge - completely and totally lame. Why not make the stone giants have something to do with that. Maybe you pick up raw materials from them.

3. There's blood, venom, webs, fangs, scales, animal skins and meat, but nothing to do with them other than sell them for a pittance - again ctl

4. There's recipes for potions but none for poison or toxins - why not? There's plenty of stuff to make it from - see above - again ctl - Why not have those recipes held by one of the characters in the thieves den? You have to kill or pickpocket them to get it. Or maybe the Vampire has something more useful to do than just die!

5. What's the tobacco for from the innkeepers? It doesn't seem to enhance the game any. I can't figure it out. If it were a magical weed that helped you see quests you were missing or something, but other than encouraging smoking in young people can't figure out what it's for. Make it mean something, or take it out!

Anyway - great game. Please don't come out with Aralon II, just keep adding to this one and refining it. I'd pay an up charge for an add on game (or ten).

Thanks,

Steve
+100 to ALL of that ^^^^.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:01 AM
iPad, iOS 2.x

Is it linked?
Old 04-25-2012, 05:51 PM

Default Important Update Ideas

Hey. I was thinking that there could be:

1. A fix for "A Mountain Pass." I tried again and again to get through the mountain pass, but every time, the game crashed.
2. Smoother gameplay. I find the game lags quite a lot.