★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-25-2012, 02:34 PM
Love this game.

I only realized yesterday that the second page of upgrades includes a Daily Stipend (I think the icon is a clock) that gives you free credits every four hours.

Such a great idea and another awesome feature in a game that already has many.
04-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Looks like the leader boards are heating up!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that an update (1.0.1) is being submitted to Apple tonight with the following:

- Added a second leader board for 'pure' scores in arcade mode (scores obtained without the use of upgrades)
- Added 'Fixed DPad' option. Prevents the dpad from automatically adjusting to finger drift
- Added link to leader boards in Arcade Mode and in Options
- Added hints for levels 9 and 18
- Fixed a bug on the iPhone for the level 24 boss
- Fixed a bug that could prevent scores from being submitted to the leader boards
- Achievements are resubmitted to GC if you earned them prior to connecting OP with your account
- Capitalized the 'O' in 'Omegapixel' under the app icon
- A number of other minor bug fixes
- Increased the size of the pause button

Hopefully it will go through the approval process quickly.

04-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Nice... Update is quick.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Awesome! Thanks guys!

Tim Eggers
@Tim_Eggers
05-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Update's out! Rock and roll!

Re: the Level 24 bug that this update fixes--I noticed that the same bug appears in Arcade mode as well. Hopefully both are addressed.

Thanks again for the great game, Taco Graveyard. Keep up the good work.
05-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Update's out! Rock and roll!

Re: the Level 24 bug that this update fixes--I noticed that the same bug appears in Arcade mode as well. Hopefully both are addressed.

Thanks again for the great game, Taco Graveyard. Keep up the good work.
The bug should be address in both places. If you run into any other issues let me know and I'll get right on it.

Thanks for playing!

I make things. I made the soon to be released Penumbear. I also made Omegapixel & Four Hats. Tacos are my favorite thing to make. Twitter: @tacograveyard
05-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacograveyardllc View Post
The bug should be address in both places. If you run into any other issues let me know and I'll get right on it.

Thanks for playing!
Alright! I can confirm the bug's gone in both Story and Arcade. I did run into one big issue that could affect the leaderboards.

I noticed that you can buy and equip multiple Resurrection Gems. This means that if you have enough credits, you can be resurrected more than once in Arcade mode and score big. I had 2 and am not sure if more than that can be bought/equipped. I intentionally died after my second full death, so as not to take advantage.

If there is a cap on the gems and this is intentional, I guess that's fine. But it might be more fair to only allow one Resurrection Gem to be equipped per game.

Thanks again.
05-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guise View Post
Alright! I can confirm the bug's gone in both Story and Arcade. I did run into one big issue that could affect the leaderboards.

I noticed that you can buy and equip multiple Resurrection Gems. This means that if you have enough credits, you can be resurrected more than once in Arcade mode and score big. I had 2 and am not sure if more than that can be bought/equipped. I intentionally died after my second full death, so as not to take advantage.

If there is a cap on the gems and this is intentional, I guess that's fine. But it might be more fair to only allow one Resurrection Gem to be equipped per game.

Thanks again.
Good point! There is a cap on the gems. You can only have 5 at a time. I could disallow their use for the pure leaderboards.

I make things. I made the soon to be released Penumbear. I also made Omegapixel & Four Hats. Tacos are my favorite thing to make. Twitter: @tacograveyard
05-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacograveyardllc View Post
Good point! There is a cap on the gems. You can only have 5 at a time. I could disallow their use for the pure leaderboards.
Thanks for the quick reply! Disallowing them in Pure Mode sounds like a really good call. Glad to know the gems are capped in regular Arcade Mode as well.

Rawk!
05-03-2012, 01:50 AM
God I love this game, thanks guys!

Tim Eggers
@Tim_Eggers