Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-29-2012, 04:43 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the kind words, coxy. I didn't mean actually giving up on the things which made Jelly Defense what it is. We'd be monsters taking that essence away from the JD fans. But I think we still can draw new players into the game, while keeping it's heart in place. That and tons of ideas we've had for making a TD game more exciting.

Best regards,
Peter.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:47 AM

mind sharing your setting for the final level? I only get to 88....thanks
Old 03-20-2012, 12:39 PM

Send me your email addy. i'll attach some screen shots
Old 03-25-2012, 09:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I hope you guys continue to deliver quality content. Stay focused, and dont go down the consumable IAP route. Ive seen this done to too many otherwise good games already.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:20 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Easter is around the corner and Infinite Dreams is celebrating Spring with a huge Easter sale, offering iOS games for just 0.99 cents each! Check this thread for more info!

P.S - Jelly Defense included!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:08 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Peter, I realize that English is your second language, but saying that there is a "fat chance" of something is the same thing as saying that there is little to no chance of it happening.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Well, talk about irony...
While originally I really meant there's a big chance for that, and both you and coxy seemed to get my message just right, what I've posted turned out to be more true than intended at first.
I'm sorry to say, but after an intense discussion we've decided not to include multiple player profiles with upcoming update. We feel that at this point it would be too risky. Regardless of how much effort we would put into testing the new system it's more than probable that a number of users would experience a save loss/corruption. Knowing how difficult it was for many of them to get to or through that last level we think it would simply be brutal if they'd lost it because of us.
We know these profiles would be appreciated by many players, and while we do our best to make most of you, our fans, as happy as possible, we can't let that to cause any "harm" to other players.

With best regards, wishing for your understanding,
Peter.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:42 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

I will go silly if they update this with retina for the new iPad. Anybody heard anything?
Old 04-26-2012, 04:52 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterID View Post
Well, talk about irony...
While originally I really meant there's a big chance for that, and both you and coxy seemed to get my message just right, what I've posted turned out to be more true than intended at first.
I'm sorry to say, but after an intense discussion we've decided not to include multiple player profiles with upcoming update. We feel that at this point it would be too risky. Regardless of how much effort we would put into testing the new system it's more than probable that a number of users would experience a save loss/corruption. Knowing how difficult it was for many of them to get to or through that last level we think it would simply be brutal if they'd lost it because of us.
We know these profiles would be appreciated by many players, and while we do our best to make most of you, our fans, as happy as possible, we can't let that to cause any "harm" to other players.

With best regards, wishing for your understanding,
Peter.
This is a shame - but I understand your reasons.

It's just frustrating that we have the game on my iPad but only my gf can play it. It's all her progress so I can't play from the beginning like I want to. Really hope the profiles ends up in the game one day so I can play it
Old 04-26-2012, 07:14 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Send a message via ICQ to spajdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdrac View Post
I will go silly if they update this with retina for the new iPad. Anybody heard anything?
that would be simply amazing news if this happens