Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:16 PM
sgcc1 sgcc1 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger314 View Post
...Illusia 2 would be a good case-study on bass-ackward game design. -_-
Did you get past the wall then? Desayer is easy btw. The only boss that is kinda hard is the last boss in hard mode (even then it's not that hard)

Last edited by sgcc1; 04-25-2012 at 10:24 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-25-2012, 11:46 PM
Zinger314 Zinger314 is offline
Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcc1 View Post
Did you get past the wall then? Desayer is easy btw. The only boss that is kinda hard is the last boss in hard mode (even then it's not that hard)
Yes, yes I did. -_-

In Hard Mode now, am really pissed that the only way to access certain secret rooms is through use of Tackle. I wish I knew that sooner.

Also, do I need to grind? Before 1st guardian, am lv. 76 where all the mobs are lv. 80+
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-26-2012, 07:26 AM
edudz edudz is offline
Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinger314 View Post
Yes, yes I did. -_-

In Hard Mode now, am really pissed that the only way to access certain secret rooms is through use of Tackle. I wish I knew that sooner.

Also, do I need to grind? Before 1st guardian, am lv. 76 where all the mobs are lv. 80+
zinger by tackle do you meant the skill of warrior? and also what secret rooms do you nid use this?
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-26-2012, 09:05 AM
sgcc1 sgcc1 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edudz View Post
zinger by tackle do you meant the skill of warrior? and also what secret rooms do you nid use this?
All characters can do the tackle (while dashing press down). You will find loads of goodies e.g an alchemist box (10 origins of life, 10 rush tickets, 10 revive potions), skills points etc.

Do not attempt 1st guardian (in hard mode) until you are at least lvl 80+ otherwise you may struggle.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-26-2012, 09:20 AM
edudz edudz is offline
Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcc1 View Post
All characters can do the tackle (while dashing press down). You will find loads of goodies e.g an alchemist box (10 origins of life, 10 rush tickets, 10 revive potions), skills points etc.

Do not attempt 1st guardian (in hard mode) until you are at least lvl 80+ otherwise you may struggle.
when will each character get the tackle?
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 04-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Zinger314 Zinger314 is offline
Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edudz View Post
when will each character get the tackle?
Once you start Hard Mode.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 05-23-2012, 10:09 AM
AkumaNoMii AkumaNoMii is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default Storing items

Is there a way to store items? In Illusia 1, you had to access the phone booth right? I can't find to find it in Illusia 2... Pls help me! Thanksss
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 06-02-2012, 10:45 PM
klarence klarence is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edudz View Post
when will each character get the tackle?
There is a kind of bug with shell somewhere in the adventure world. You have to use this skill to deal with them.
You will get this skill there.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 06-02-2012, 10:50 PM
klarence klarence is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 359
Default

The ending is kind of weird.
I think the queen is such a sissy coward and too weak to rule the dream world, then there will be inotia 3.
Gamevil knows everything to make a great game except for freemium model. The freemium is so bad.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 06-25-2012, 12:53 AM
sandboxx sandboxx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 192
Default

Can anyone help me with my rogue build? I would really like to know what the best stat and skill upgrades are for rogue? Help

Last edited by sandboxx; 06-26-2012 at 03:58 PM..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent