★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Check out the NEW Scarface Multiplayer forum for tips and strategies from other players, and the inside scoop on special promotions in game! Dont forget to swap Scarface IDs with other players to help build up your mafia!

Swap Scarface IDs on the Scarface Multiplayer Forum:
http://bit.ly/SYlgo1

Visit the Scarface Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ScarfaceGame

Visit the Scarface Twitter Page:
https://twitter.com/ScarfaceGame

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. Tony Montana.

In the spring of 1980, the Mariel boatlift brought thousands of Cuban refugees to the sun-washed city avenues of Miami in search of the American Dream. Tony Montana, cultural icon, was aboard that ship.

Based on the epic film that inspired a worldwide phenomenon, you too can relive Tony Montanas meteoric rise from refugee to kingpin of Miamis underworld. Build Tonys empire above and beyond what was previously thought possible, while expanding business and blasting your way to the top, Montana-style. Thirsty for money and power, the world can now be yours.

Features:

A Massively Multiplayer Online Game attack and rob real players from around the world in real-time

Add friends to your mafia and boost your stats

Authentic voices and images from the iconic crime film, including all of Tony's famous quotes

Interact with Tony's famous friends and foes including Manny, Elvira, Frank and Omar

Complete more than 96 missions that take Tony from the streets to the top of a criminal empire

Custom build and expand your empire by choosing from dozens of businesses to own, upgrade and defend

Explore six different locations in and around the city of Miami including South Beach, Downtown and the Club District.

Arm yourself with dozens of Tony's 'little friends'

Stunning visuals and a custom soundtrack help bring Miami circa 1980s to life

Universal app - works with iPhone 3GS+, iPad1+ and iPod Touch 3rd gen+

Compatible with iOS 4.2.2+ +including iOS6

**************** Important ****************
A network connection is required to play.
You must be logged into Game Center to play.

Sanuku's comments:

04-26-2012, 08:47 AM
And just like that, one of my favorite movies has turned into a ****ing freemium ****fest. Thank you.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

04-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Actually this is a new release, our original versions should be fine as long as they remain playable.

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
04-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Actually this is a new release, our original versions should be fine as long as they remain playable.
There was an original version? O_o

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-26-2012, 09:44 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
What a shame it's not the open-world game that was released for consoles/PC... would be some compensation for Vice City being quite some time from release (being this is in Miami).
04-26-2012, 09:55 AM
Re-release?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
04-26-2012, 10:16 AM
So freemium style that you have to pay for first? And there I was getting excited. I wish theyd make a scarface game like the psp one.
04-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
There was an original version? O_o
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...light=scarface

Pulled. I got it free in May of 2010.

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 04-26-2012 at 10:37 AM.
04-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...light=scarface

Pulled. I got it free in May of 2010.
Ooooh, of course! Yeah, I had that.

04-26-2012, 01:30 PM
So this is a freemium type like a farming game? But 69p for the privilage?

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??