Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-26-2012, 09:12 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default iTunes gift cards to win with Yoga!

Spread the word and get more chances to win!

ATTENTION, NEW CONTEST RULES: The more participants, the more prizes!

All-in YOGA_ 300 Poses & Yoga Classes.png

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/all-in-yoga-300-poses-yoga/id359426393?mt=8

And the winner is MuMiN! Thanks to all of you, folks, for taking part and spreading the word! Stay tuned for more app fun with Viaden

Last edited by Viaden; 05-03-2012 at 09:42 AM..
Old 04-26-2012, 10:19 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

appstore nickname b-boy Shadow

Review
Quote:
excelente sencilla y útil para el dia a dia y ahora en español
On Twitter

Last edited by bboyshadow; 04-26-2012 at 07:46 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 11:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

A little change in the contest rules!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:43 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

I reviewed under sofian_us but in All-in YOGA HD version:

Sometimes I am not brave and confident enough to go to yoga class … you think you should have nice yoga clothes, afraid if you can follow or make shame yourself … but with this app, you can start your yoga class confidently at your own place …. and you can become pros too!!! It is easy to follow every step ….

https://twitter.com/#!/sof_gun/statu...26886471020546

I also put some comment in Free My Apps' facebook regarding the contest: http://www.facebook.com/FreeMyApps

I hope I can win, never win any ....

Last edited by taz_79; 04-28-2012 at 02:49 AM..
Old 04-29-2012, 04:15 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

This is one of Viaden's apps that I downloaded from a promo code so it won't let me leave a review. I wish there was a way around that!!

In any case, good luck with your contests, Viaden. You guys are so generous with your many, many contests you do here on TA.

Also bump so this gets moved to the top to generate more exposure. I'm also tweeting about these contests for you as @sekr3t to generate a bit more traffic.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:52 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Nickname: lopaiyi
Five star
Title: Useful and helful app
Review:
The best yoga app. It helps to keep fit and relax at the same time after hardworking day. Built in calendar helps not to forget about workout and it has one feature that inspire me - quotes of famous people. App has biggest database which contains lots of videos pictures and poses i have ever seen. I quite forgotten to mention about muscles map that guarantee me full body relaxation. Please add black or grey theme, and ability to make music quiter while voice suggestions.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:15 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Reviewed as 8mikron8
Title:
Best app for Yoga
Review:
My girlfriend is engaged in Yoga and I noticed when she started visit Yoga Lessons she became more happier and has a better shape so I decided to do Yoga with Her but as I am very lazy i must have smth that will remind me to visit next lesson and help to explore new pose so i started to search and found this app. I am very happy because Yoga for Iphone keep me organized and instruct me how to perform this or that pose. Concerning improvements here are some suggestions to developers:
*add ambient sounds that will help to relax
*add iPod controller
*more poses
*themes as default is too womanly
*data export and import.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:57 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Thanks, burn, your input is highly appreciated!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:20 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Pofessional Personal Yoga Coach Along With You

Share this contest on Facebook, twitter, and Google +

https://www.facebook.com/yulonlon/posts/336262049772530

https://twitter.com/#!/yulonlon/stat...63639868133378

https://plus.google.com/113374218601...ts/Hv2Zmm31ZN8

Reviewed as xbetayll in US App Store with five stars:
Quote:
Pofessional Personal Yoga Coach Along With You
To put it with my mom and sister's words, the facebook login feature is such a sweetie. Thanks a lot for the update!
All-in Yoga is such an impressive and useful detaild guidence all about Yoga!
Delicate and fancy neat user-friendly interface, which is specially optimized layout for the iPhone, makes this app super easy to get on hand for all people. Huge collection of Yoga poses with high-quality detailed entry guidance contents such as videos, audios and texts make this app great valuable reference in Yoga, 3D muscle models for all poses are sweet and convenient for you to master the accurite movements of different poses. And it is always so smart to recommend you the best individual program for you, no matter you're beginners, or pros. Multi-profile feature really saves a lot for family members to use, sweet and considerate. Both my mom and my sister love this yoga app so much.

With this Yoga app you can do some poses whenver you've spare time, mo matter at home or in the office. Best yoga coach along with you!
Never miss this fantastic Yoga app whether you're learning Yoga or pursuing a fit body and healthy lifestyle!
Highly recommended! Definitely worth far more than its price!
Quote:
Features I'd like to see in future update:
1,Multi-language support, not just localization of the interface, but also the content (audios, videos with substitles with choice of different languages.) So that we can get more and more people involved;
2,More poses and contents added;
3,Yoga achievement added, such as Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Master; so we can show off the achievements, or share the workout and poses with frends via social media;
4,Skydrive or Google Drive support added;
5,Twitter login feature added as well.
Thanks for the contest!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:48 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Tweet as @muminzack
https://twitter.com/#!/muminzack/sta...81049143967745

Quote:
Lets download the best YOGA app in @AppStore http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/all-in-yoga-300-poses-yoga/id359426393?mt=8 #AppStore #yoga
Reviewed as Mohaimin Zack in US AppStore

Quote:
All-In Yoga is the greatest YOGA guide app in AppStore! Download and try it. You will experience this great YOGA guide in HD quality image and video with great audio. Its very user friendly, easy to use and understand. Save your money by downloading this app. Now you no need other guidance, no waste of time and place to search for. You can do your YOGA anytime anywhere. Even in your bedroom or hall.

There are many poses, pictures, breathing technique, 3D muscle photo, video demos and the ready made programs. Choose between level either Beginner,Intermediate, Advance or Gurus. All-In Yoga definitely a must have app for our healthy live! Download and try it! The quick recipe mode is great for the beginner. And for the creative individual, they can try the fast mode. The calendar and the video is super great!

Live healthy and shape your body with this All in Yoga app. All in Yoga is very useful and great app! Recommended for those who want to keep their body strong and healthy! With 300 photos, videos and audios of Yoga. You follow the exercise via audio, picture or video. With this app you wont need a personal Yoga trainer and go often to the park or join others to do the Yoga. Use it everywhere, in your house, outdoor or recreational place.

Let keeps our life healthier and love ourself.
Would like to see an upgrade improvement to make this app better.
a) User can choose their level, eg. Beginner, Intermediate, Advance or Guru in their profile. And the Yoga that shown would be sync with their level and gender. So they wont need to choose their Yoga from other level.
b) Give a few full magazine article and the user could print out the magazine article.
c) Let the user choose a music from their music to listen while Yogaing.
d) Give a one month trial for the premium content. So the user could be attract to upgrade to premium.
e) User can took and save a picture of them while using the Yoga app. So they can make the comparison physically from the picture. A gallery menu maybe could be use for store the image.

Last edited by MuMiN; 05-02-2012 at 10:52 PM..