Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2012, 02:59 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Is there an ending?

Is there supposed to be an ending? I got to the end of street 23 and it just took me back to the map. Very fun game but I hope there's something more than that!

Gamecenter achievements not unlocking for me either.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trethan View Post
Is there supposed to be an ending? I got to the end of street 23 and it just took me back to the map. Very fun game but I hope there's something more than that!

Gamecenter achievements not unlocking for me either.
In the new version 1.6, we fixed some bugs. about the ending, we will think about it in the next version.

by the way, V1.6 is available now. don't miss it^^
Old 03-14-2012, 02:45 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldex Oun View Post
The Game Center achievements for this game are not unlocking for me, even though I know I have clearly accomplished the task such as, "Reload for the first time" or "Kill 10 monsters." That definitely needs to be addressed.
Version 1.6 fix the problem with GameCenter and Achievements!

Thanks a lot Prinsess!!!!

Last edited by master lee; 03-14-2012 at 03:21 AM..
Old 03-20-2012, 03:43 AM

maybe next version or next next version will be your style. @@

Last edited by psj3809; 01-09-2013 at 03:20 AM..
Old 03-25-2012, 11:14 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Well, I just rediscovered this game. I remember downloading it a while back while it was free, and tried it for about two minutes before erasing it. I remember that when I did initially try it, I found it too easy to become overwhelmed. Honestly, though, I think I was just playing it wrong. To be sure, the controls can still be a little unresponsive. By that I mean the directional arrows. You can't simply move your finger back and forth to move your character; you have to let off the touch screen first before moving in a different direction.

That one issue aside, I'm really kinda smitten with this game now. You can replay missions and easily earn more money to upgrade stuff. There's tons of cool drops. The shooting gameplay is fun and satisfying. And the art style and variety are really fun. The special attacks (or whatever they're called) are a little clunky -- still not sure how to use that stuff properly -- but overall the game is surprisingly fun.

The only reason I went back to the game was because it was mentioned recently on NeoGAF, otherwise I'm sure I would have forgotten about it. Glad I gave it another chance. For now, it's a keeper. Sure, it's kind of a beat'em-up with guns, but for the asking price (which I think is currently a buck), you get a lot of game. If there is IAP, I'm not feeling the need for it...yet. Definitely put it on your AppShopper wishlist if you don't yet have it. I'm sure it'll be free again eventually.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Well, I just rediscovered this game. I remember downloading it a while back while it was free, and tried it for about two minutes before erasing it. I remember that when I did initially try it, I found it too easy to become overwhelmed. Honestly, though, I think I was just playing it wrong. To be sure, the controls can still be a little unresponsive. By that I mean the directional arrows. You can't simply move your finger back and forth to move your character; you have to let off the touch screen first before moving in a different direction.

That one issue aside, I'm really kinda smitten with this game now. You can replay missions and easily earn more money to upgrade stuff. There's tons of cool drops. The shooting gameplay is fun and satisfying. And the art style and variety are really fun. The special attacks (or whatever they're called) are a little clunky -- still not sure how to use that stuff properly -- but overall the game is surprisingly fun.

The only reason I went back to the game was because it was mentioned recently on NeoGAF, otherwise I'm sure I would have forgotten about it. Glad I gave it another chance. For now, it's a keeper. Sure, it's kind of a beat'em-up with guns, but for the asking price (which I think is currently a buck), you get a lot of game. If there is IAP, I'm not feeling the need for it...yet. Definitely put it on your AppShopper wishlist if you don't yet have it. I'm sure it'll be free again eventually.
Thank you for giving it another chance. ^^
Old 04-06-2012, 01:25 AM

Default Version1.7 available

Added:
new guns
increase the drop rate of coins and power crystal in Tower of Death

Old 04-09-2012, 07:32 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

First of all id like to say that this game is seriously underated its actually sick! The variety of different guns is sick and i like how u put glocks, g36 ect. The attatchments are kool but the sights on the pistols are abit weird, maybe Just have a red dot for the handguns.. U should also add a red dot for all the other guns. I think you should replace the gun sounds with actual sounds eg.. Glock, desert eagle and so on.. U need to try and add some more sub machine guns like the mac 10, tec 9, uzi, mp7 and ump45 and make the fire rate high and damage abit low for stock models. An endless mode would be fun where its just 1 hall and when you die you keep the money, ammo and attatchments u pick up. I dont really understand the use of the "S" because when u press on it and start tapping where the enemy is how come they dont die? (im playing as angus).. Also back to the sights thing.. The sniper scope attatchment for the shotgun isnt really practical and it looks silly to be honest.. Oh yeh and the "G18" should be fully automatic! Why is there no grenades when its pictured on the gun box with the mp5, m870, m24 and desert eagle? Extended clips would be a sick attatchment to with the clips actually pictured bigger with the attatchment on in game.. Thats all i have to suggest as a way to make this game much better, detail within a game is important to me. Everything else is sick, please take my ideas into thought as i consider them to improve this game.
P.S
Im stuck on the 3rd boss (robot that freezes you) how am i supposed to damage it?
Thanks for your time!

Last edited by Ldn_g; 04-09-2012 at 07:34 AM..
Old 04-26-2012, 10:05 PM

Default FREE A Day

Shoot Many Zombies! is free for the weekend. Don't miss it.

And Version1.8 is available. Double Surprise
Old 05-10-2012, 01:42 PM

Hello princess
Maybe the weapons shop should sell accessorises and you know these stuff

Thank you very much.