App description: - Chosen by Apple as one of the three best iPhone games of 2011

- Awarded Best Sports Game at the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2012

More than worthy of the praise its been garnering from gamers and critics alike so far.
- iFanzine

A fast and furiously addictive and fun game
- iPhonegameruk

The gorgeous aesthetics, challenging game play and amazing additional features make this a complete package.
- Best Apps

---------------------------------------------------

Become a BMX pro and perform spectacular tricks in breathtaking locations all over the world. Your skill and imagination are the only limits to the tricks you can pull off! Impress your friends by uploading your best runs to YouTube and Facebook.

We took everything that made Touchgrind into an App Store classic to the extreme and created Touchgrind BMX. At Illusion Labs we only release games that we are extremely proud of. We feel that BMX is the pinnacle of our productions to date!

Stunning 3D graphics, amazing physics and realistic sound. Collect medals and complete challenges to unlock many different bikes and locations. Watch replays, generate videos, export to your computer or upload to YouTube and show all your friends on Facebook, by just a few clicks.

FEATURES
- True physics
- The same revolutionary controls as seen in the original skateboarding game Touchgrind
- Many unlockable bikes and locations
- Earn medals and complete challenges at every location
- Record and replay your runs
- Create replay videos and show the world (iPhone 3GS / iPod 3-gen or higher)
- TV out (iPhone 4 / iPod 4G only, use mirroring on iPad 2)

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

07-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
The game is good as is, Gamecenter is hugs for a lot of people, and so is TV out for those who can use it.
I love the game, its just I completed every challenge ages ago, so now it's really boring ;c

edit: what exactly is tv out?

GC : Will011
Using an iPod Touch 4g 32gb with the latest firmware :P
07-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will011 View Post
edit: what exactly is tv out?
Here's some great info on that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

07-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Tv Out works like a champ on my Flatscreen! Thanks for the update Illusion Labs.

Game Center: Diligence
08-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Do you guys have any idea how to get that flip on the first jump achievement on Polar Ridge? If someone could post a replay, that would be great! Thanks

Username on every gaming network I'm on: kaboom132. I have tested 21 games. Will test your game if you wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I think I was high when I typed that. My apologies.
09-06-2011, 02:30 AM
I've seen on the Twitter of Illusion's Lab that the game will become universal very soon. The update must arrive in the week...
Can't wait to play it on the IPad

Kaboom132: There is a tutorial for this challenge on their youtube channel !
09-08-2011, 02:02 AM
Now universal.

Twitter: @back2this
12-06-2011, 10:25 AM
So is there any anti aliasing? Cause I just downloaded this go my 4S and it looks fairly crappy. Where is the settings pane in the game?
12-06-2011, 11:04 AM
I have an iPhone 4, and last I played, if you turned on retina it would look a little better, but the game play and framerate suffered terribly.

The graphics werent worth it
03-29-2012, 12:39 AM
any update coming like free roam?
04-27-2012, 05:24 AM
It says it's been updated for the new iPad but the bikes on mine look like their not retina, and I can't find the settings to change it to retina as apparently theres an option