• Publisher: Neon Play
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 49.2 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Get the no. 1 action/arcade shooting game on the App Store! Prepare yourself soldier, for the most intense battle of your life.

"Fast paced and consistently entertaining...one of those games that is brought out during any moment of free time." - 148apps

"Bravo Force is a blast to play" - Appolicious

"Any fan of war-based FPS games will love Bravo Force" - AppTudes

"This has gotta be the best shooter game on the market!" iTunes reviewer

"I play this game more than Call of Duty it's that good!!" iTunes reviewer

"Nicer graphics and better gameplay than Time Crisis." iTunes reviewer

Bravo Force has been shot down in enemy territory and YOU are the last survivor. How long will you survive?

Join the fight and cause total destruction in this epic arcade shooting game. Unleash Airstrikes, Gunships and other powerful perks to help you annihilate the relentless enemy waves.

Pinpoint grenade throwing, precision shooting and immense firepower will be required in order to obliterate the enemy and earn the rank of Supreme Commander.

----- TWO MISSIONS -----

Can you survive in both of the Arctic Base and Middle East missions?

----- POWERFUL PERKS -----
Take advantage of seven powerful Perks to help you survive on the battlefield.

Gunship
C4
Last Stand
Ammo
Armor

Airstrike (RARE)
Unlimited Ammo (RARE)

----- RANK & MISSIONS -----
Level up through the 50 different ranks of Bravo Force. Earn experience by playing the game and completing over 175 fun and challenging missions.

Can you become the Supreme Commander of Bravo Force?

PS - If you have a problem well do all we can to help. Please contact us before giving the game a bad review by emailing support@neonplay.com, well hopefully turn your bad experience into an awesome one!

PPS - Want more content? Tell us what ideas you have on our Facebook page! (Search 'Bravo Force' on Facebook)

Sanuku's comments:

04-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonplay View Post
Hi amusing Grace!

Just so you know we will be doing a free promotion with Bravo Force: Last Stand this weekend.
Looks like I have something new to check out this weekend.
04-27-2012, 06:54 AM
It's free as of this morning...

04-27-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryweiser View Post
It's free as of this morning...
Thanks for the heads-up. For free I will try it, but I have to say, after watching the gameplay video, it's clear the game has a fatal flaw: you can't see the battlefield while taking cover. They obviously tried to mimic Time Crisis, but left out a key element, the third-person view while under cover. Without that, you're gambling every time you come out of cover. Pretty game, though.
04-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Beat me to it barryweiser!

That's right, the game is free for the weekend launch.
http://itunes.apple.com/app/bravo-force-last-stand/id501056872?mt=8

@GeekyDad - Interesting thoughts about not being able to see the battlefield whilst in cover.

Would you suggest keeping the same gameplay but adding a new camera angle specifically for when you're ducking?

tweet tweet! - @neonplay
View our games - http://www.neonplay.com/apps.html
04-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
@GeekyDad - Interesting thoughts about not being able to see the battlefield whilst in cover.

Would you suggest keeping the same gameplay but adding a new camera angle specifically for when you're ducking?
Yup, that's really the only thing I would say needs immediate attention. A third-person camera view on the enemies would change the entire experience (for the better).
04-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Yup, that's really the only thing I would say needs immediate attention. A third-person camera view on the enemies would change the entire experience (for the better).
I respectfully disagree. Not that it wouldn't be nice to have that view as an option, but to me the way it's set up now is more realistic. You shouldn't be able to see what's behind a wall while youre ducking. I understand that third person games will show what's behind cover, but that's what sets this game apart IMO. Like I said, it'd be great if that was an option, then it covers both bases, but I like it as it is. My personal wish would be a campaign mode. I tend to get bored with endless wave games like this. I want to feel like I'm progressing toward a goal. Otherwise, a very nice game, and very generous to give a free weekend launch.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
04-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the Hint. I did add the Launch Trailer to the first Post.
04-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Free in North America (presumably for the weekend) now.
05-29-2012, 03:29 AM
- Game Center
- New Mega Perk
- New Missions

Have all been added to the latest version of Bravo Force: Last Stand.

Thanks for all of your feedback so far!

tweet tweet! - @neonplay
View our games - http://www.neonplay.com/apps.html
08-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Free again

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.