App description: Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again?
The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! Inotia 4

The App Store's number 1 RPG chronicles of the Inotian continent has returned with more action and more thrills with exciting party mechanics and other mystical journeys.

Stride along with Kiyan, the Shadow Tribe's virtuoso, and Eara, the powerful Channel of Light, in their fantasy adventure story.
With improved graphics and storyline from the previous Inotia games, get wrapped up in battles against goblins, orcs, and more!

A new hero awaits to be released from the shadows in this all-new Inotian continent mobile RPG action game.

NOTICE

- In case of experiencing missing save data file, please re-login to Com2uS hub to load latest save data file

- All known issues will be fixed in future versions. Thank you for your patience and feedback!

- Download Inotia4PLUS without ads and receive a 100 Gem bonus (worth about $4.99)

- If you previously played the free version, you can load your old data through data backup SAVE/LOAD. Please check the Settings menu!

CRITIC'S QUOTES

TouchArcade: "Inotia 4 will have you mashing buttons, switching hot keys, pondering talent points and beating on artillery turtles without so much as a second thought."

Capsule Computers: "The Chronicles of Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel...It has the art, the storyline, and the style going for it."

8 Days a Geek: "Inotia 4 may just be that missing game youre looking for."

FEATURES

- 6 Classes, 90 Skills
Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger.
15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your party's strategy.

- Convenient Party System
Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere.
Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique 'mercenary skills' will help you along your journey.

- One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps
Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons...
400 maps with various themes to roam through!

- A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light
A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters; Be immersed in emotions as the darkness and light contradicts in force...
Enjoy a stronger, and better, scenario.

- Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled
Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story.
As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items.
Listen to stories of each villager and monster to unfold other mysteries.

- End of a Story means a Beginning of a New Journey: Infinite Dungeon for Hardcore Players
Cleared the whole story? Get ready to start a new one in Infinite Dungeon!
5 different memory layers will relocate you to a battle that was of your past...but different the next time.
Fight villains that are even more vicious and smellier than the main story, to become the ultimate master of Inotia!

This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.

Supports: English, , , , .

Connect with Com2uS!

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/Com2uS

Like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/Com2uS

For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!

dalbertson's comments:


Sorry, added appinfo tags thinking it would pull in the information but it didn't.
04-27-2012, 10:16 AM
#51
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibliribland View Post
My god!
That's some obvious advertisement.

Seriously Com2Us?!

It's a decent game but the quoted comment can never be justified, no matter how much you like Inotia.

This game is absolutely NOTHING like WoW, which is mainly a good thing.

I'll say that again, this game is nothing like WoW, and seriously? "It has copper, silver and gold" does that make it like WoW? The currency?
Its my opinion. Im sorry your so childish that you have to flame like that. arent we all entitled to our opinion...

Last edited by eAdvisory; 04-27-2012 at 10:20 AM.
04-27-2012, 10:21 AM
#52
Sup eAdvisory! I remember chatting with you on the Crimsonheart forum...I just got Inotia4 myself...pretty decent so far.

(sorry you had to run into all the flames bro)

IGN: KD220

04-27-2012, 10:24 AM
#53
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdavis220 View Post
Sup eAdvisory! I remember chatting with you on the Crimsonheart forum...I just got Inotia4 myself...pretty decent so far.

(sorry you had to run into all the flames bro)
Hey, yeah i really do like the game. Some things are very similar to the previous versions. i do think its a pretty good game so far. im about 17 hours in. I do have a few complaints though. no music! - Which isnt that bad. also i dont like the way it auto attacks. ( i know thats how its been since the first) but i do like mashing the button. i like the loot, crafting part as well.
04-27-2012, 10:46 AM
#54
Hey guys (eadvisory, kdavis) - seems as though CH players are playing inotia 4 now. How far are you guys into the game? I too am enjoying it but it doesn't seem as though the game has changed at all since its predecessors. There are some irritating bits about the game but it's still a pretty decent RPG (not as good as CH though). Are you 2 still playing CH - we need one more unique (Grandpudddings Poison)

Last edited by sgcc1; 04-27-2012 at 11:05 AM.
04-27-2012, 10:55 AM
#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Its my opinion. Im sorry your so childish that you have to flame like that. arent we all entitled to our opinion...
However, you have to admit that your comment "it's the greatest game of all times!!!!!!!!!!" seems kind of fishy when the game has been out for about 2 hours.

Sorry for raging on you tough.

An update on the game, a sad realization.

This game have the same irritating sound bug that only playes the sound effects of the character that you have selected, meaning that you have no controll of the combat, you have a hard time telling what skills you mercs are using etc.
Just frustrating when inotia 3 had this problem and they still haven't fixed it.

I can't really grasp why they would make the follow ups less polished and more buggy than Inotia 2.
04-27-2012, 11:45 AM
#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcc1 View Post
Hey guys (eadvisory, kdavis) - seems as though CH players are playing inotia 4 now. How far are you guys into the game? I too am enjoying it but it doesn't seem as though the game has changed at all since its predecessors. There are some irritating bits about the game but it's still a pretty decent RPG (not as good as CH though). Are you 2 still playing CH - we need one more unique (Grandpudddings Poison)
Sup sgcc1, yeah I'm still playing CH I was kinda alternating the last GP and Ann's ultimate weapon...no luck with either. My highest lvl here is 11 (Assassin).

IGN: KD220
04-27-2012, 12:47 PM
#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdavis220 View Post
Sup sgcc1, yeah I'm still playing CH I was kinda alternating the last GP and Ann's ultimate weapon...no luck with either. My highest lvl here is 11 (Assassin).
Cool, I've got a team that are all lvl 30 (magician, archer, priest). Managed to farm and craft a few unique items so my characters are pretty tough . Loving the magician as his hellfire spell is a fullscreen AOE with a fast cooldown.

Thank God the devs implemented the new feature where inactive mercenaries level up along with your main.
04-27-2012, 02:45 PM
#58
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibliribland View Post
However, you have to admit that your comment "it's the greatest game of all times!!!!!!!!!!" seems kind of fishy when the game has been out for about 2 hours.

Sorry for raging on you tough.

An update on the game, a sad realization.

This game have the same irritating sound bug that only playes the sound effects of the character that you have selected, meaning that you have no controll of the combat, you have a hard time telling what skills you mercs are using etc.
Just frustrating when inotia 3 had this problem and they still haven't fixed it.

I can't really grasp why they would make the follow ups less polished and more buggy than Inotia 2.
Its fine, i can see your point as well, also i made that post after playing the game 12 hours. it wasnt 2 hours after release hehe. but like i said i can see your view. also Sgcc1 i am also lvl 30 with magician,archer, priest) i really dig the preist, honestly i may start a new campaign with the preist. also at the moment ive put CH aside and really diving into this game.
04-27-2012, 03:21 PM
#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
Its fine, i can see your point as well, also i made that post after playing the game 12 hours. it wasnt 2 hours after release hehe. but like i said i can see your view. also Sgcc1 i am also lvl 30 with magician,archer, priest) i really dig the preist, honestly i may start a new campaign with the preist. also at the moment ive put CH aside and really diving into this game.
The priest is pretty decent since he's basically the templar from Inotia 3 but I was worried in choosing him as a main as I reckon they'll be bosses (after main storyline) that will be immune to melee damage (like the Goblin King Boss in Inotia 2). That's the reason why I chose magician as my main.
04-27-2012, 03:35 PM
#60
i think I got a "heroic" spawn from a normal emblem. It's a warrior who has 8 or 9 abilities unlocked.

One thought: maybe the intent is to make spellbooks (or spending gems on spellbooks) more important by limiting mercenary abilities to lvl 1.

One change that I really like in this version is the mercenary-specific skills.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.