Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-01-2012, 02:01 PM

Default Fleck Touch - Zombie combat MMO in the REAL WORLD

Did you realize that your neighborhood has been invaded by zombies? No? Check out Fleck Touch on the iPad - an MMO where you defend YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD from the zombie hordes, plant stuff (zombies hate plants, after all), level up, get skills, new weapons, buy restaurants, find rare l00t, and more - on a map of the real world.

Every week, we add new features, new objects, and keep things cracking.

"Wait," you may be asking, "This isn't a new game! It's been out since MAY!"

"True," I would say. Fleck is a game of constant evolution & improvement. It gets MORE AWESOME every day. Come by for the Thursday Thing, an item that's only available for ONE DAY, or check out the Wishing Wells (go to "wishing well" in-game) where you can get random cool stuff. Every day you get free things, from plants to powered-up ammo to incredibly rare stuff.

It's free to play (and yes, there are in-app purchases, but they're never required), so check it out & let us know what you think!

(Fleck Touch is also coming soon for iPhone (4+, playable on Wi-Fi only))

seppo
Old 03-01-2012, 03:07 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

nice innovations from plants vs zombies, seriously I haven't download this app yet, but its looks cool and funny..

thanks
Old 03-01-2012, 09:21 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-27-2012, 10:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I absolutely LOVED this game when I first started playing about a year ago. I still log in every couple days to make sure my stuff didn't die. But I have to say the game has become more work than fun lately. The game is extremely unfriendly to players who don't have a lot of time to play. Unless you have tons of time to play don't expect to do much more than water your plants...

There are some people who play this game all day long and there are others (like me) who only have a few minutes to play every few days -- the developers should change the watering algorithms to be proportionate to the amount of time you are online playing. That would make it friendlier to those who don't have a lot of time to play.