04-27-2012, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
@Ironhide - can you guys make heroes a bit bigger please? It's really hard sometimes to select them in the heat of the battle.
You can click on there portrait on the left to select them, much easier.

iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation
Hero academy, ascension, carcassaone, kingdom rush
04-27-2012, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
You can click their portrait in the top left instead.

I actually didn't find the heroes all that useful so far, I've just tried them on the last level as I completed everything with 5 stars previously.

And the IAP is definitely optional, I completed the game without heroes (I actually doubt their usefulness altogether) and there is zero grinding involved. Easily The best tower defense game on iOS and actually one of the best games on iOS in general. If someone has any doubts, don't hesitate any longer. Just click on Buy.
Yeah they're not really necessary, and in fact you might even do better without it. I did buy one of the heroes to support the great job IHG is doing with the game.

04-27-2012, 08:12 AM
So annoyed. I had completed the whole thing. Took it off my iPad then when this update came out put it back on but lost all my completed stuff am back to square one. I would have thought that would have been saved in game centre. Not sure I can go through the whole thing again just to get the new content.
04-27-2012, 09:00 AM
@PCKid
Thats weird...we don't know how Apple handle the updates but you should never loose your progress on your game. We updated our games without any problems with the save slots.
04-27-2012, 09:17 AM
he didn't just update, he deleted the game entirely and is mad that his save file isn't stored in icloud instead of tied to the app itself.
04-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Strategy help

Anyone beaten the latest stage on heroic or iron mode? Please share some tips!
04-27-2012, 09:29 AM
When you delete an app it normally asks you if you want to save or delete the app data.
04-27-2012, 09:29 AM
Would be nice if saves were not tied to the game itself, but they are. So as the above poster said, you lost your save the second you deleted the app from your device. Can't tell you how many games I keep on my device for that reason alone, put in a ton of hours and don't want to redo it I'd there are updates or ever go back.

iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation
Hero academy, ascension, carcassaone, kingdom rush
04-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Ironhide,

Do you have any updates on the iPhone version of the game? I can't wait to try it!

Thanks!

Proud Member of the Beta Tester's Alliance!

iOS Games that I have Tested
04-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler15 View Post
When you delete an app it normally asks you if you want to save or delete the app data.
This data concerns Gamecentre related info.....this never concerns gamesaves.

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"