Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-13-2012, 12:08 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I've given this game a few tries, but I'm afraid I find it kind of frustrating and not much fun. It's also not exactly the prettiest game, and the interface is confusing (selecting ball and background color - nothing appears to be selected after you tap, but you have to tap one of each and initially only a few actually are selectable. Weird).

I didn't leave a review or rating, because it wouldn't be a good one. Thanks for the code and maybe I'll try it again after a few updates.
Thanks for the feed back. I think some things got better with the update but there are improvements that can be made. I added a lot of stuff in the first update but think the shop could be made more user friendly.

Before you start playing, you have to select a ball and a background. The only available items when you start is the white/purple ball and the original background. There is a note at the bottom telling the player this but maybe it is too small? Once you unlock items, you can use them in the game.

I am not aware of any issues with selecting items you own, if you are having an issue please let me know.

The second course looks much better than the first and the new backgrounds give the game a better look overall. I may look at a better look for the first course since that is what people see first.

Thanks
Old 03-13-2012, 12:15 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theintern View Post
Hi just wondering how hard would it be to increase the two player mode to four player mode in a next update!

This is doable but when I can do it will depend. I originally planned for this game to be four players but cut it back to two early on due to time constraints.

Sales were much better prior to the update, so to be honest I will just have see what I can add to keep existing owners happy without breaking the bank.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is a good one.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:36 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Items in the shop that you can't buy yet should be grayed out so they look like you can't select them. Then if a player taps them anyway, it ought to tell them that they can't buy them yet and some indication of when and how they can. Also when you do select something, it should look like it's selected. Even something as simple as a checkmark would do. I didn't see anything indicating that I'd successfully selected anything.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:06 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Items in the shop that you can't buy yet should be grayed out so they look like you can't select them. Then if a player taps them anyway, it ought to tell them that they can't buy them yet and some indication of when and how they can. Also when you do select something, it should look like it's selected. Even something as simple as a checkmark would do. I didn't see anything indicating that I'd successfully selected anything.
Items in the shop that have been purchased have a big red X over them. Any items without a big red X can be purchased. Your money is in the lower left of the screen, if you have enough money for an item, you can buy it.

As for selecting the ball and background prior to starting, it makes a ding sound when the ball and the course are picked. If you tap on something you don't own, there is no ding. I will add a check mark for owned items in a future update for people with the sound turned off.

Honestly because the big red X over the purchased items, I thought people would know what they owned and thus what they could use.

If someone wants a code, let me know.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 03-13-2012 at 01:09 PM..
Old 03-23-2012, 09:30 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

The last of my promo codes just in time for the weekend.

J6PHXREHT7JX
999NKWA6XP4N
XE6RL79TKAP9
THH6437HK73E
PKA7NK6W4WEE
JJYYFJLNAYTM
9LEMNNJTAX9W
AWHRRAJH47FJ
MEJR9RTFYH6J

I will have more in the future. Reviews are appreciated.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:38 AM
iPad 2

great game I recommend
Old 03-24-2012, 10:54 AM
iPad mini

Used 9LEMNNJTAX9W. Thanks, will rate/review.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:40 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

New update is out. Ball/course selection screen is now more user friendly and shows the user what they own. Minor bug fixes.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:48 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

With Futbol Fury just releasing for iPad, Slide Golf Mini will be .99 for the month of May.